Clubplanet Nightlife Community

steve bug and camea in the space loft 5.30.09

mrmovement33

as i stumbled onto www.clubspace.com i was pleasantly surprised when i saw this announcement. finally, steve bug makes his first EVER appearance @ space. camea is a sexy female dj who plays some of the most underground and minimal techno in the scene 2day.

steve bug, pokerflat recordings honcho is about to educate and most of all make you dance HARD SWEATY SEXY....for those of you that get to experience this event you will be treated to an unforgettable night of TECHNO.....

steve bug sure does get aroundxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. and so do his other pokerflat recording mates=)

STEVE BUG

Upcoming release: collaboratory

16.05.09 Germany, Erfurt, Centrum

17.05.09 Germany, Neuss, Tribehouse Open Air @ Kiesgrube

23.05.09 USA, Detroit, Demf 2009

24.05.09 USA, Detroit, Blondies

29.05.09 USA, El Paso, The News

30. 05.09 USA, Miami, Loft Space

04.06.09 USA, Atlanta, El Bar

05.06.09 USA, Washington, Muse

06.06.09 USA. New York, Save The Cannibals @ Rebel

10.06.09 Germany, Munich, 10 Years Of Poker Flat @ Registratur

11.06.09 Italy, Rome, Purple

12.06.09 UK, Bristol, Just Jack

13.06.09 France, Toulouse, Inox

25.06.09 Germany, Lärz, Fusion

27.06.09 UK, Leeds, Open Air

27.06.09 Germany, Leipzig, 10 Years of Poker Flat @ Distillery

03.07.09 Singapore, Singapore, Zouk

04.07.09 China, Bejing, Tango

10.07.09 Japan, Nagoya, Radix

11.07.09 Japan, Tokyo, Womb

17.07.09 Spain, Ibiza, Amnesia

18.07.09 Spain, Gijon, Loft.co

25.07.09 Netherlands, Amsterdam, Rockit

26.07.09 France, Paris, Concorde Atlantique

31.07.09 Germany, Hamburg, Grünanlage Open Air

TRENTEMØLLER (DJ SET)

new release: harbour boat trips 0 1 - copenhagen by trentemøller

18.04.09 Japan, Osaka, Onzieme

24.04.09 Japan. Nagoya, Club JB's

25.04.09 Japan, Tokyo, Womb

15.05.09 Denmark, Copenhagen, Vega

23.05.09 Brazil, Curitba, XXXPerience Festival

24.05.09 Brazil, Rio de Janeiro, Chemical Music Festival

28.05.09 Brazil, Sao Paulo, D Edge

30.05.09 Brazil, Belo Horizonte, Tribe Open Air

31.05.09 Brazil, Sao Paulo, Anzu

04.06.09 Denmark, Copenhagen, Distortion

10.06.09 Austria, Vienna, Volksgarten

13.06.09 UK, London, Matter

19.06.09 Spain, Barcelona, La Terrazza Clique Event @ Sonar

7.06.09 Netherlands, Amsterdam, Awakening Festival

16.07.09 Faroe Island, Kirkjubø, Føroya Festivalur

17.07.09 Germany, Ferropolis, Melt!

18.07.09 Germany, Berlin, Rechenzentrum

26.07.09 Belguim, Gent, 10 Days Off Festival

31.07.09 Spain, Ibiza, Pacha

DJ T

CURRENT RELEASE: AFTER DARK

19.05.09 Germany, Berlin, Cookies

20.05.09 Germany, Hanau, Club Culture

21.05.09 UAE, Dubai, The Rooftop

23.05.09 Romania, Bucharest, Studio Martin

30.05.09 UK, London, Centro

31.05.09 Switzerland, Basel, Das Schiff

05.06.09 Czech, Kosice, Music City

12.06.09 Germany, Frankfurt, Apartment

13.06.09 Germany, Berlin, Watergate

05.07.09 Germany, Berlin, Panoramabar

09.07.09 Hungary, Budapest, Balaton Festival

18.07.09 Germany, Hamburg, DIY

26.07.09 Germany, Cologne, Pollerwiesen

31.07.09 Germany, Regensburg, Scala

MÄRTINI BRÖS

APPEARS ON: ALL IN! 10 YEARS OF POKER FLAT

14.05.09 Canada, Montreal, Parking (DJ Team)

16.05.09 Germ any, Cologne, Elektroküche (DJ Team)

20.05.09 Germany, Berlin, Watergate (DJ Team)

17.06.09 Germany, Berlin, Watergate (DJ Team)

23.06.09 Austria, Vienna, Flex

ARGY

CURRENT RELEASE: FOCUS ON ARGY

06.05.09 USA, Miami, Shoreclub Hotel

09.05.09 Italy, Lecce, Lesmeraldo

16.05.09 Germany, Erfurt, Centrum

20.05.09 Switzerland, Basel, Das Schiff

24.05.09 UK, Glasgow, Sunday Circus

06.06.09 Switzerland, Bern, The Trip @ Formbar

03.07.09 Germany, Hamburg, Baalsaal

04.07.09 Spain, Gran Canaria, Velvet

PATRICK CHARDRONNET

23.05.09 Germany, Frankfurt, Monza (LIVE)

10.06.09 G ermany, Munich, Die Registratur (LIVE)

DAN BERKSON & JAMES WHAT

CURRENT RELEASE: REFLECTIONS

13.06.09 UK, London, Superfreq

20.06.09 Germany, Berlin, Horst Krzbrg w/ Robert Owens

27.06.09 UK, London, Redlight

18.07.09 Spain, Tenerife, Eolica Festival

07.08.09 UK, Ledbury, The Big Chill w/ Robert Owens

15.08.09 Hungary, Brac Island, Luna

22.08.09 USA, Los Angeles, Avalon

GUIDO SCHNEIDER

15.05.09 Germany, Berlin, Horst Krzbrg

31.05.09 Germany, Berlin, Rechenzentrum

06.06.09 France, Toulouse, Inox

MARTIN LANDSKY

CURRENT RELEASE: MAN HIGH

16.05.09 Germany, Essen, Stilvoll Club

20.05.09 Germany, Frankfurt, Monza

22.05.09 Finland, Helsinki, Rose Garden

04.06.09 Canada, Montreal, Parking

07.06.09 USA, Los Angeles, Droog @ Standard Rooftop

13.06.09 USA, New York, Save The Cannibals @ Rebel

26.06.09 UK, London, Lightbox

D'JULZ

20.03.09 Belgium, Brussels, Fuse

14.05.09 USA, San Francisco, Harlot

16.05.09 USA, Denver, Beta

17.05.09 USA, Los Angeles, Beta

22.05.09 Switzerland, Neuchatel, Paradox

30.05.09 Poland, Posnam, SQ

06.05.09 UK, Liverpool, MuMu

13.06.09 France, Paris, Rex

17.06.09 Spain, Barcelona, Ovum @ Boulevard

20.06.09 Portugal, Barcielos, Vaticano

21.06.09 France, Paris, Ter assa

26.06.09 Belgium, Antwerp, Café d'Anvers

27.06.09 Netherlands, Amsterdam, Awakening Festival

28.06.09 Netherlands, Bloemendal, Beach Party

ahhhhhhh the stress is going away!!!! finally, thank u louis!!!

Over the past few weeks, the sounds of techno have been taking over the Loft at Space Miami. Steadily building an audience hungry for new sounds, residents Maurizio + Danyelino and Dsan Powell have been establishing a solid evening for fans of the genre and newcomers alike.

With a growing audience in mind, Space is proud to welcome two of the true stars of the techno and minimal dance scene, Germany's Steve Bug, and Seattle's own Camea.

Aficionados of the sound are no stranger to these two stellar performers. With a career spanning nearly two decades, Steve Bug (real name Stefan Brügesch) has been a participant and innovator in all the major dance genres, from house, to electro, to out and out minimal funk. With this sound in mind, Bug established the labels Poker Flat and Dessous, releasing left-of-center hits such as "Low Blow" with Richie Hawtin, and "Physical Fraction" with Trentemøller.

Like Bug, Camea has the advantage of a long and storied career. Starting just a hair over a decade ago in the scene, Camea came from an extensive musical background, with training in classical and jazz piano, as well as dance, this West Coast phenom has been on the rise in the traditionally boy's club of techno and minimal music. Not content to be pigeonholed to a genrea, Camea's sounds span the spectrum from classic house all the way to tech and minimal.

Meanwhile, out on the legendary terrace, New York's favorite resident DJ Boris is making a return for another monster marathon set. After buildng up an insanely loyal (some would say almost cult-ish) fanbase in his adopted home, Boris has recently been bitten by the traveling bug, making frequent appearances here at Space, as well as in far-flung locales such as Las Vegas and Ibiza. No stranger to twelve-hour sets, Boris is guaranteed to keep the crowds fixated to the dancefloor until the afternoon hours on Sunday.

• 2 weeks later...

looking forward to it. techno is amazing and has truely evolved throughout the years into almost a brand new sound. a brand new form of techno. with more heart, mind, body, and soul. more rhythm, more shake and more wiggle, more twists, melodies, vocals and turns!!!

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK SPACE!!!

OH BY THE WAY MAURIZIO+DANYELINO ARE SICK!!!!!GREAT PRODUCERS AND DJ'S....

listen to their mix @ www.clubspace.com it's a great timeless mix that gets better everytime you listen to it!!!

change is always good. I was amazed that the techno loft was open till noon Sunday. Miami needs to mix it up a bit and bring forward the talent that really makes people come out and feel they are getting their monies worth.

Let see where this leads and how long it last.

Feed Back question: What do you think of the room? Technical aspect of the room? Does it need more lighting? or other effects? Do you feel there is a lack of visuals or room vibe by use of production tricks? just wondering..... so I can make some improvements to best fit the style of music and environment.

Party On!

NeXus

Edited by nexusgroove

couldn't have said it better myself nexus. unfortunately, i haven't had a chance to visit the techno loft yet. i'm a single father with a crazy ex-wife and i live in doral and my mom in bal harbor so it's hard to get a babysitter on weekends. but my son just turned 5 and starting kindergarten soon. so the party will be on soon.

nexus, this is just the beggining of techno in miami. unfortunately these sounds have been reserved for europe and other countries. so techno is ALL NEW to many people. if you/space/louis.....keep booking forward thinking artists like steve bug then you can really have the amusement of watching grown men and women loose control on that magical dancefloor=)

I agree.

I don't attend the night events at space myself, but I do hear the reviews and the resident DJ's they have doing the techno are doing a great job bring life back to the techno style.

As any DJ that is willing to push the edge and bring on, I give them credit and wish them the best of luck on their movement.

I am not trying to promote the club or the techno party in anyway with this posting. yes I work at space, but I am speak as a music lover and my pursuit of bring back the great parties of the past to Miami!

If people speak their minds on here on what they would like to see more often at clubs, I am sure the clubs will catch on and provide the masses what they want.

So I leave you with this:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1nzEFMjkI4

I love good drum lines.....

cheers!

NeXusGroove

sorry i took so long to repond to this. after listening to both maurizio and danyelino and dsan powell's mixes on the space web-site. i can do nothing but smile. these are the sounds that make me dance and just plain ole make the kids sweat and stay till very late.

i totally do agree with you nexus. that clubowners read clubplanet all the time...dj's too. i just can't believe space finally booked adultnapper. you've got to hear this guy. he's wicked. the man's an alien. up there with richie hawtin and boris brejchaxxxxxxxxxxx

i actually haven't been to space for over 2years. but it's not because my heart and feet don't wanna be there. i am just THRILLED!!! that finally after 9 years. space is bringing down the FUNK!!!!! must be an interesting place to work @.