Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Song ID from Exit Sat night

phillyboy

Boris played this around 3:30-3:45 right after I'll fly with you. No vocals except for a guy I think was saying "down, down, down, down. Boris has been playing this song for a while now around the same time but I haven't been able to identify this track.

cwm12.gif

hey bro, i'm there with you...i was up at the dj booth asking for id but let's say the dj wasn't friendly...luckily i just needed a confirmation for the song...i believe the song you are looking for is 'turning me' (byron stingly dub) by michael c diamonds [info was provided by a-tip]...i have searched for this song for a couple of weeks but was not so lucky in finding it...if you get this, or anyone else for that matter, please send it to gqsmuv58@aol.com--this song is hot...thanks

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

I highly doubt that Boris was playing Get Get Down. That thing is so commercial it's scheduled to be played on KTU in about 4 years from now. Impossible... cwm42.gif

------------------

Not everybody understands house music. It's a spiritual thing...

i'm not going to argue saying it's not get down but i was at the dj booth when they first dropped the song, which was 3:29 about...i specifically looked at my watch for song id's like this...anyone out there please help...song is hot!!!...i am close to 100% that the song came on after i'll fly with you...

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

gqsmuv - you and I are definitely thinking of the same song. I think he played it for about 15 minutes or a least it seemed that way. The first time I heard this track was Labor Day Weekend when Boris was spinning at the Drink in Vegas...but I'm sure it's been around longer than that.

Boris if you're out there HELP!

Boris did respond to my e-mail and the song I was talking about is called U Turn to Me by Byron Stingley (Michael T Diamond remix). So you were pretty close gqsmuv...thanks for your help and thanks to Alexz for the e-mail address. Now if only find that song on Napster....

ghettohigh,

if you're still looking for this song just wanted to let you know there's a cd mix that just came out that has it. so if you really really really want it then spend the money for the 2 cd set($16.99) it's called party time 2001 and the song is actually called 'u saved me' byron stingly (michael t diamonds mix)

c-ya!

-Alex

how funny is this...

i picked up the party time 2001 cd today and the song that i've been looking for (the one i described that sounded similar to dawn tallman's - be encouraged) is actually the byron stingly song.

anyway, i'll rip it into mp3 and will be happy to share it with anyone who wants it.

just e-mail me.

alextclam@aol.com

-Alex