Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Song ID-HELP!***

dog6

This song has been out for a while last time I heard it was in Ibiza the chorus goes like this "I can feel it, Can U feel it!"over and over again its a phat song so somebody please HELP!!!! cwm4.gifcwm25.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---

Suhel- are you sure it is a Bob Sinclair song? I can't think of the name right now (i is on the tip of my tongue) but I thought it was someone else. I will try and think of it. If I am wrong, I apologize...

------------------

"There was a time before we were born when the soul of each one of us decreed that we be brought into life. We have all made a place for ourselves on this earth, each life precious, each path different. But we all share the same goal of inner peace and it is there within us all to be discovered, and it can only be discovered through love."

Originally posted by dog6:

This song has been out for a while last time I heard it was in Ibiza the chorus goes like this "I can feel it, Can U feel it!"over and over again its a phat song so somebody please HELP!!!! cwm4.gifcwm25.gifcwm4.gif

Not sure about the song but definitely heard it before. Go to Danny T's site and ask there...those guys know there music and I know Danny plays it...heard it at Vinyl myself!

Hope they can help you!

addaboy

I just downloaded it and it is Bob Sinclair's "I feel for you" This song is off the hook!!!!Thanks for the help everyone I'll be dancin to this one for awhile!!! cwm4.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm6.gif

------------------

---its my life and I'm livin' it now!---you don't even know me!!!---