Clubplanet Nightlife Community

song id...

PinkFloyd40

does anybody know the name of the song that comes after crw- i feel love on the soundfactory 7 cd? it might be sf 9 i'm not too sure but i know its definetly one of the sf compilations out there

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

hmr3.gif

Rob,

Wish I knew what song you were talking about? Especially a SF song. Could probably help you out. Don't have those CD's (haven't actually bought one in a LONG TIME).

Can you tell me some more about the song? Maybe I can help you or find someone who can!

Let me know,

addaboy

yea i haven't bought one of them in a long time myself. thats just the thing, i'm trying to get the song but can't figure out the name. a friend of mine had played it on one of those discs around last christmas. i think it was either 7 or 9 but not sure.

it comes on the second track on side two, it was a tape, and is right after crw-i feel love. don't know if you know that song, but its a dumonde mix and is hard trance, kinda emotional track. the one i'm looking for is a pretty much the same sound, a little harder and possibly a dumonde mix as well. i heard vicious drop it a few weeks ago at a lounge out on the island and can'tget it out of my head since

good lookin out though, i appreciate it

-Rob

------------------

hmr3.gif

i'm not positive it is, but it definelty sounds like a one of his mixes. theres are not words at any point in the song and its hard trance. It sounds similar to crw- i fee love dumonde's mix but thats really all i have to work w/. Don't know what else i could tell ya about it.

-Rob

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

hmr3.gif

does anyone ever realize that those bootleg cd's labeled sounfactory 7 (or whatever)are bogus.....every one of those cds i checked out jonathan plays like 2 out of 10 tracks and the 2 are probably like big tracks.."i feel love" crw? Jonathan wouldnt play that if u put a gun to his head..( not saying i dont like that track)...i just hate how they label bootleg cds cwm23.gif nobody ever brought up this subject

~A

what makes you say jonathon would *never* play that track? Personally i like it much better then all the cheesy vocals he plays. besides he definetly plays his share of dumonde mixes.

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

hmr3.gif

guido215-

thanks for that track, its not the one cuz i think thats fairly recent but its a good track. the one i was thinking of was more last december

------------------

-BRING BACK FRANK ALVEE-

hmr3.gif

HEy where the hell do you get these SoundFactory cd's? PLEASE someone tell me, I'm DYING to know where to get the underground cd's. cwm26.gif

------------------

If cats always land on their feet, and toast lands buttered side down,

I wonder what would happen if you tied buttered toast ontop of a cat?