l_017d7aa451084468a5d7e7f5ed9a9051.jpg

Fort Knox Recordings presents

RADIO FREE DC REMIXED VOL. 10

featuring remixes by Rob Paine & QDUP Foundation

Artist: Fort Knox Five

Release: Radio Free DC Remixed Vol. 10

Label: Fort Knox Recordings

Catalog #: FKX024

A1. The FK Strut (QDUP Foundation Remix)

B1. Not Gonna Take It (Rob Paine Remix)

B2. Not Gonna Take It (Rob Paine Dub Remix)

The tenth single in Fort Knox Five's RADIO FREE DC Remixed series features remixes from QDUP Foundations and Rob Paine.

For the tenth, and final single in the Radio Free DC Remixed Series, we asked our longtime friends, QDUP Foundations, to phatten UP The FK Strut. The QDUP boys took a funked out approach, twisting it into a Parliament flavored jam with crazy synth lines, space age noises, and dirty horns. This tune is a guaranteed P.A.R.T.Y.

For the flip side, Rob Paine of Worship & Solomonic Sound System, took the reggae vibe of Not Gonna Take It, and turned it into a dubby house groove. Full of punchy bass stabs, and the dubbed out vocals of Rootz of See-I. Also included is Rob Paine's Dub mix. Sure to be a hit with cross-over house / breaks / reggae djs worldwide!

RADIO FREE DC Remixed Volume 10 will be released exclusively on Beatport Tuesday June 30th. WWW-Wide release & vinyl available July 14th. Several of these remixes from the series have been compiled onto the Radio Free DC Remixed LP. This will be released worldwide on July 7th.

Out now exclusively on Beatport:

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/178643/Radio%20Free%20DC%20Remixed%20Volume%2010

The word on the streets:

ED Royal - "Rob Paine remix is my thing and got 4stars. Love the reggae and housebeat with the synth bass. Will play it in my next dj-gigs"

DJ Kevlar - "The FK 'Strut' is a steady head-nodder, and definitely feeling the housey take on Not Gonna Take It. Both of these are frrresh!"

Maelstrom - "the QDUP foundation mix is L-A-R-G-E !!!!!"

Bob Duskis - "I like them all but the sweet, poppy dub of the Rob Paine mixes is particularly nice"

Kraak & Smak - "continuing the great remix-series...!"

Tino Roman - "Love Rob Paine - the Philadalphia experiment rules! best release for me so far!"

Tom Hoch - "I love the Rob Paine remixes. Cool project once again! "

Erik Schneider - "BANGER ALERT!!! ...loving the "flashlight" flavor on FK strut... will definitely be playing the hell out of this one... "

DJ Audit - "holy shit QDUP rocks, comin correct, this is a party jam! rob paine dub mix is pretty tight. not usually into dubby house tunes, but this a nice sumer afternoon jam for sure. top tune!"

Big M - "Great work again. QDUP Remix is struttin superfly. Dub Remix of Not Gonna Take It is perfect summer dope. Thx."

Christian Kessler - "rob paine mixes are great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! winner!"

Timaxx - "George Clinton on a beat! Fantastic!!! Also like the dubby Rob Paine remix... perfect for a chilled summer session"

ShepDog - "Another strong set of remixes!"

Out now exclusively on Beatport:

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/178643/Radio%20Free%20DC%20Remixed%20Volume%2010