Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wiretappeur - 'I Want You 8 Days a Week' - Fresh Meat Records

OriKawa

FMR22_Cover-400x400.jpg

Available now @ BEATPORT

Wiretappeur is Florian Kruse, Nils Nurnberg and Stel. Remixed cosmically by Sandrino & Adryan and edited in the Windy City by Nathan Drew Larsen.

Selected DJ feedback:

Damian Lazarus - Liking I Want You original.

Justin Martin - Very nice EP! 5/5

Stacey Pullen - Good groove and works beautifully on the dance floor.

Laurent Garnier - Super funky shit. Really like this and will play.

Solomun - I like the originals. Good vibe! Hamburg in full effect!

DJ FEX - 8 Days A Week is simply a great track to play out. All my support.

Neil Quigley - Excellent release. I'm becoming a fan of Wiretappeur. Nathan's edit of I Want You is my pick here.

Jim Rivers - Nice this, like both the originals; maybe I Want You best.

Ken Ishii - 8 Days A Week is the one for me. Cool groove.

Bearweasel - Strong stuff indeed!

Onionz - Nathan Drew Larsen edit is on fire! Very jazzy EP here swingin' and groovy.

Luke McKeehan (Nordic Trax) - Really feeling this release.

David Duriez - Excellent, makes me feel like getting back in the studio.

Mike Monday - 8 Days A Week is doing it in my ear holes.

Shur-I-Kan - As expected from the people involved this is a very quality production. Nice one!

Johnny Fiasco - Wow...deep killer spacious groove!

D. Ramirez - Love this - all the tracks are quality!

Ludovic Llorca - This is proper tech house with a deep feeling. Once again Fresh Meat hits me with funky beats and edgy music. Great EP!

C-Rock - The usual fat stuff by these guys, nice! All four for me.

Desyn Masiello - This is right on the button, soulful sexy and jacking house grooves all the way everything these guys do at the moment feels right. Nice one, thanks to you all.

Benny Rodrigues - Nice bits!

Marco Resmann (Phage, Luna City Express) - The original of I Want You is the one for me but all in all a pretty nice package. Full support!

Jay Tripwire - I like 8 Days A Week, simple and effective and tracky but with enough nuances that it doesn't sound unfinished like other people's loops that they try to pawn off as music.

Fine Cut Bodies - Nice deep groovy house music. I'll play the NDL edit for sure. Thanks.

Orde Meikle (Slam) - Nice techy house; 8 Days A Week for me.

Alexkid - Florian Kruse and friends have been responsible for some tracks causing serious dance floor damage in my sets. I think these will do the same!

Motorcitysoul - Brilliant release! Very nice stuff from my Hamburg mates plus wise edit by Nathan. Best Fresh Meat release since "Hello Scarlett".

Renato Cohen - Great groove! Such a fat sound but with this cool old school flavor; really good!

Nacho Marco - Original mix of I Want You is my favorite. Deep and solid, perfect for my sets.

Alland Byallo - Nice tracks. I Love 8 Days A Week the most and Nathan's remix is a gem as usual.

FMR22_Footer.jpg