Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: C3 presents Deadmau5 w/ Burns at Congress Theatre, Fri, Nov 20 6:00p

clubmaster

About the artist: his name may conjure up images of a lifeless rodent, but the canadian born self- confessed techno geek otherwise known as deadmau5 (pronounced dead mouse) punches like a heavyweight. on september 22, the grammy-nominated, juno award-winning electronic music sensation who has racked up more than 5,000,000 hits on myspace will unleash his second album for ultra records--titled for lack of a better name--and then set off on a massive fall tour throughout north america. over the last two years, deadmau5 has gone from near obscurity to becoming a superstar as an innovative live performer. this past spring he sold out two nights at new york city?s webster hall and one night at hollywood, ca?s legendary 4,000- capacity palladium. this summer he?ll perform at lollapalooza in chicago, electric zoo in new york, glastonbury in the u.k. and a host of other european festivals. in the fall, he?ll launch his mammoth world-wide ?for lack of a better name? tour encompassing over 30 dates in north america alone, including the headlining slot on the highly anticipated annual hard halloween event taking place at the forum in los angeles. about the tour: on for lack of a better name, the follow-up to his critically acclaimed 2008 debut random album title, deadmau5 takes a different turn by incorporating various styles of music into multi-blocks of songs. the album will include ?ghosts ?n? stuff,? featuring pendulum?s rob swire, and the title track, both of which he?ll perform on tour. further details about the album will be unveiled at a later date. Age Restrictions: 17 up

Attention!!!!

"if you are an out of town electronic/ghetto houze/ juke/electro fan and do not know were to find this particular genre or unique style of music than look no further i have almost any and every juke, ghetto houze lp/cd/ep out and available brand new original cd/albums

please check my other auctionz i am your one stop for all your ghetto houze/electronic/ chicago juke needz

thiz is one of the hottest ghetto houze dance cd's ever to come out of chicago and still holds to this day.

All original club anthems/hitz

they put it down very very hot cd"!!!

"if any questionz or concerns what so ever please don't hesitate, feel free to contact me or message me.

Or contact saler: 773-827-5064

ps. For anyone who has concernz:

I swear 2 u i am a 100% honest ebayer, if u have any..any... Questions or concerns what so ever please..please feel free 2 contact me.

I understand because i am a new ebayer my trust is not 100% granted all i can promise is my quality and my word.

All itemz i present are exactly as described down 2 the specs. Nothing is over looked all major spec's or detailz are presented as mentioned in description.