Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[Toes in the Sand] Josel - LSP w/Storyteller+Soulfinder Rmxs

splash_toes044_500w.jpg

Hear audio samples from this release:

Original | Storyteller Remix | Soulfinder's Natural Sound Mix

#5 on ProgressiveHouse.com Top 20!

Josel has been with Toes since the early days, from his Waking Life release with Pedro in 2005, to his solo Digiboy release in 2007, which graced numerous compilation CDs. Josel returns with another classy, smooth joint brimming with his ever-present soulfulness. On remix duties is another Toes veteran, Storyteller, who turns up the energy a notch without losing any of the original's groove. He is joined by Ireland's Soulfinder, an impressive new talent who will be releasing Toes' first full-length artist album later this year.

Available at: Beatport | DJDownload | Juno | eMusic | Amazon | Lala

Plus iTunes and Napster!

"Wicked release guys!!! Loving the Storyteller remix. I'll be playing for sure." – Greg Benz

"Really enjoying the Storyteller remix here." – Matt Rowan

"Great summery vibe, well produced. Like it. 4/5" – Andy Newland

"If there's one thing I can count on with Toes In The Sand, it's the quality of the A&Ring behind it. The Storyteller remix is quite simply put, beautiful and lush progressive house that I can't wait to drop a little earlier in my sets. The production in this release is astounding. Shall I go on? 5/5" – Jay Kaufman

"This is a classic Toes In The Sand release. Absolutely LOVE the Storyteller Remix & will support this on my radio show." – Pieter De Wagter (Rotationz Radio)

"What an EP!! Manchester´s Josel and a awesome remix from one of my favorite producer Soulfinder. GREATNESS!! 4.5/5" – Hyline

"Awesome release altogether; great sounds in each mix. My favourite though is the Soulfinder remix.- 5/5" – Airillusions

"Really diggin the Soulfinder's Natural Sound Mix. 8/10" – dPen

"I really like the Storyteller mix. It's nice and melodic, beautiful textures. Good for really late nights." – Royal Sapien

"I will support the release and particularly the remix from Soulfinder's Natural Sound. It sounds great for a warm up. Smooth!" – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3 FM France)

"All of these are nice for different moments. 4/5" – Chloe Harris

"Nice!! a deep and well produced EP, Storyteller Remix in my case! Soulfinder Remix also a good catch! 4.5/5" – Shane (Jetlag Digital)