Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shenoda - Front Of Mind EP w/Wiretappeur Remix (Fresh Meat)

OriKawa

Shenoda - Front Of Mind EP w/Wiretappeur Remix (Fresh Meat)

FMR24_Cover-400x400.jpg

Available now @ BEATPORT

Shenoda presents Front Of Mind EP remixed by chart topping Wiretappeur (Florian Kruse, Nils Nuernberg and Stel).

The DJs like it:

Kolombo - Hussle is amazing! Always in my case.

Johnny Fiasco - Wiretappeur remix is le poop, the shizzle and the shit!

The Timewriter - This is a fantastic release. The great Wiretappeur remix is my favorite here. Also the original of Hussle and the deep funky Rage have my full support.

Simon Baker - Nice release. Liking Hussle and the remix. Will support!

Luna City Express - Full support from my side. Rage is my favorite here.

Justin Long (dotbleep) - I could go into a huge story about how much I like this but sometimes less is more. Great release from front to back. House Nation!

Tres Manos (Justified Cause) - Too Much is very fun! Can't wait to kill this one tonight.

Bill Patrick - Hussle is a funk bomb. Sleazy as hell and will get spins for sure.

Audiofly - Wiretappeur remix for us.

Pete Dafeet - Another great release from Fresh Meat. Both mixes of Hussle are my faves, loving the drums!

DJ Yellow - Really cool release. My fave is the Wiretappeur remix.

C-Rock - Very nice release of this new talent.

Murray Richardson - Another solid release from Fresh Meat - plenty to choose from here and I'm heading straight for the original mix of Hussle!

Stacey Pullen - Real hot tracks! Like the percussion.

Luke Solomon - Killer! Full support.

Alland Byallo - I love it! Really into Hussle, Rage and the Wiretappeur remix. They are just right! Another top notch release from Fresh Meat.

Angel Alanis - Great track. Will use the Wiretappeur remix on my radio mix this week.

Nathan Coles - Fantastic release! Proper groovy bizness!

Anthony Collins - Hussle is cool.

Q-Burns Abstract Message - Some really superb percussive sounds & rhythms throughout. I like the slinky swing of "Too Much" and the general drive of "Hussle"....

Art of Tones - Once again you guys at Fresh Meat never fail at bringing great house music with some swing, combining the best from yesterday's and today's sound. Hussle is massive and the Wiretappeur remix do justice to the original. Kudos!

Luke McKeehan - Solid package all around from the FM family. Will play 'em all but probably the Wiretappeur mix will get most plays. Thanks!

Michael Black (Power FM) - Wiretappeur remix is da bomb! Great breakdown!

Nick Warren - Great solid house music.

Ken Ishi - Cool beats on Hussle original and remix both.

Scope - All tracks are wicked but the Wiretappeur remix is standing out. Dope!

FMR24_Footer.jpg