Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: The Labor Day White Party at Stir Lounge, Fri, Sep 4 10:00p

clubmaster

You will never experience anything like this All White Party. Expect the unexpected as you enter the door on a journey that will take you as far as your imagination will go... and then some. This event is where DC's Diverse A-List Crowd come together as one. VIP Guest with table reservations will move quickly into the mesmerizing atmosphere, where the essence of the nightlife comes alive and all can dance the night away! Book your table today! ALL Nite Long the Spectacular DJ Phlipz will be spinning the Latest Euro House, Mash-Up, Hip Hop, and Exclusive Remixes!!! So Join us this Friday for this One Night Extravaganza!!! Dress Code: Self Implied....As Fresh as Possible FREE Admission All Night If You Are Wearing White $$ RSVP Event & Enjoy: LADIES Open Bar till 11pm 2 for 1 Rail Drinks for Everyone till Midnight Complimentary Admission for Ladies until 12am |Gents until 11pm. LEVEL Premium Bottle Special *** Bottles: Two bottles of Grey Goose + 2 bottles of Champagne for $500 1 Bottle Minimum Tables Available Upon Request Ladies You Deserve This: Groups of Ladies receive a free bottle of champagne on Me! No strings attached ? just contact me prior Fellas, if you want to impress the ladies & guarantee your entrance, a table reservation is highly recommended, contact me for special promotional discounts. Contact me directly: Carlin at 804.356.2830 Or Carlin@dcmajor.com Music: Euro House, Mash-Ups, Hip Hop, and Exclusive Remixes