Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Hush - Stop Light Party at Crazy Horse, Sat, Sep 19 9:00p

clubmaster

Email: Greygooseguyvip@Gmail.Com Direct Call/Text: 562)213-7238 Aol: Grey Goose Guy19 Note: Please Text or Email me your First and Last name with the number of guest coming! Priority entry always go to the Sexy/Upscale Crowd. Look good. Bottle Service recommended!_____________________________________________________ UPCOMING Events Saturday - April 26TH Hush @ Crazy HORSE The word is out! This is the place to be on a sat. night! We have reached capacity by 11:35 pm. Thats over 1300 wild club goers! This club is packed with 4 rooms and always a new line up of the hottest DJ's in La every week. Along with the sexiest GOGO's on the main stage! Full Capacity is expected, so Arrive Early!! Remember Dress Code is Strictly Enforced Dont Forget To Get The Grey Goose Guy SPECIAL Includes 4 VIP tickets with no waiting in line! A bottle of Grey Goose with mixers of choice at a designated table all night! All For $225! Hurry Space is limited! Celebrating Your Birthday Let Me Know and I will Comp your 1st Four dinners! Includes salad and entrée, soft drinks, Free Moet champagne, Cake and Balloons at a designated table all night! 10 Dinner minimum to get the 4 comped dinners, Must be before 8pm in the Restaurant area. MONDAY - May 5TH Cinco De Mayo Fiesta @ QC'S Music: House, Mash Up, Hip Hop, Indie, Electro