Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DEEP HOUSE: Wil Milton @ "LickQuid Lyfe" Every Tues | 10PM-4AM

lickflyer.jpg

Reviewed by: Janice Mendez

“Lickquid Lyfe†is New York City’s brand new Tuesday night weekly event, displaying characteristics of sensuality, oceanic emotions measured by fluidity, soft-tone Vocal Deep House, blue grooves, expressions designed by The Mastermind of Music Wil Milton.

Embrace the flowing Surface of Deep House Music, collections of musical refreshments colored in the right intent. Don’t be misled by this event’s mission, for it strongly integrates an emotional surface platform for real dancers and partygoers. Dance to the artifice of charming, but dramatic presentation of music composed by none other than Milton.

“Lickquid Lyfe†is a free in nature substance affair. Dance and experience in a new way, as you move to some Blissful Deep House, Jazz, Acid Jazz, Broken Beat, Soft Touch Tech, Brazilian Soul.

There is no cover Charge for Ladies, Gentlemen $5.

Janice Mendez

Event: Lickquid Life

Happenings: Every Tuesday

Time: 10PM-4AM

Venue-Sapphire

Address: 249 Eldridge Street (bet. East Houston & Stanton St) NYC

Orchestration-Wil Milton

Admission-No Cover for Ladies| Gents $5

Info 212.777.5153

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Tonight at LickQuid Lyfe, I will be playing plenty of vocals from across the waters. Expect to hear some funky Brazilian house music, and that crazy Bebel Gilberto remix too. Then we will head on up across the continent with some deeper substances from South Africa's Black Coffee, Bodhi Satva. UK will be on the map with Bopstar, and some Reel People. Get LickQuid Tonight at LickQuid Lyfe NYC

Join me at LickQuid Lyfe this Tuesday December 22, 2009 for a true Lyfe Encounter. Escape to the ambient world, become complete, as I pool together different sounds only heard at LickQuid Lyfe. A harmonious set I will deliver, with true statements of Deep House, twist beats with Broken Beat, Some Latin Flavor to Cha Cha Cha you into the morning hour. See you This Tuesday.

Venue-Sapphire

Orchestration-Wil Milton

Info 212.777.5153

FOR MORE INFO:

http://www.miltonmusicgroup.com/Events.html

Have an awesome day

Sincerely

Wil Milton

Greetings,

Come see why I keep all things within soulful order. LickQuid Lyfe NYC is the home of all great music, with vocal deep house formulations. Whenever you familiarize yourself with one of my live experimental sets, you will surely depart this musical experience singing many great songs.

Find your way to LickQuid Lyfe NYC Tomorrow Night. Witness, as I orchestrate parts of songs that you possibly never have heard before on Sapphire’s amazing sound system.

Venue-Sapphire

Orchestration-Wil Milton

There is no cover Charge for Ladies, Gentlemen $5

Info 212.777.5153

FOR MORE INFO:

Have an awesome day

Sincerely

Wil Milton

• 2 weeks later...

grappr.jpg

I thank you all for attending my birthday party last week. A great time had, and I was so very happy to see many of you. This week at LickQuid Lyfe NYC, I will be conducting musical sets from Ten City, Robert Owens, some former Blaze Tracks, and including Masters at Work recordings. I will arrange these sets around today's hottest LickQuid Soundtracks, popularized on a weekly basis.

You can only experience this extensive format of Dance | DEEP HOUSE | Broken Beat | Brazilian Grooves by coming down this Tuesday January 19, 2010. Get Some LickQuid, and I will introduce to you new Lyfe. See You This Tuesday

Venue-Sapphire

Orchestration-Wil Milton

Info 212.777.5153

FOR MORE INFO:

Have an awesome day

Sincerely

Wil Milton

Take a ride with Me this evening, as I present some really cool House Music. This evening you will hear amazing artist, with incredible vocals, sounds that will cut right through the night. Imagine deep drums with stamina bass running within your soul, into a deeper build of mind-blowing energy

Tonight you all be able to hear my new song with Eddie Stockley, and new recording by Rodney Carter.

Half price drinks for ladies All Night

Get some LickQuid in Your Lyfe Tonight

Venue-Sapphire

Orchestration-Wil Milton

Info 212.777.5153

FOR MORE INFO: