Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so how was shlomi aber? prepare urselves 4 paul ritch vs alexi delano @ techno loft

mrmovement33

When it comes to a good old fashioned techno party in Miami, you don’t have to look too much to find one. Clubs like Electric Pickle, Shine and The Vagabond bring in some serious talent at times, but on a weekly basis you really can’t compete with the Techno Loft at Space. Each week they surprise their guests with bigger and better names, and this Saturday night they’re bringing in two guys that will surely rock the crowd until the sun creeps up on downtown Miami.

This Saturday night the Techno Loft at Space brings in Paul Ritch and Alexi Delano, two big names in the techno scene. We’re curious to see how Paul will do because to be honest, we haven’t heard too much from the guy lately. Regardless, be prepared for a sold-out crowd on the same night that Mark Knight takes over the Terrace

this is another not miss event. i remember when paul ritch was here about 2 or 3 years ago with richie hawtin @ the old school pawnshop in downtown. i heard that was one of the best parties that year and that party paved the way for many other techno parties to come.

not to mention alexi delano. one of my fav all time techno and house producers. a legend in the underground scene of new york. this guys tracks are bumpy, groovy, full of life, growling life. twisted yet melodic with dat african drum.

keep up the good work louis. hahahahahehehehahahahe funfunfunx