Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Slanted Black OUT Oct 13

Nima Nas & Nikko

POSER (shb118)

Slanted Black Records

Release date 10.13.2009

Slanted Black returns with, “POSER†whichis the follow-up release on Slanted Black for Nima Nas & Nikko.

Formerly under the moniker R.O.R. they released their big smash “Scarface†in 2008 which not only hit the Beatport Top 100 but had

huge support from DJ’s across the board including the man himself Danny Tenaglia who dropped it at

Avalon NYC on New Years Eve 2008 (

). This is also

Nima Nas’ follow up to his recent original on Spinnin’ Records with Mac Zimms entitled “Walk Awayâ€

(remixes from Muzzaik, Benny Royal, Carl Tricks) which was featured on Tiesto’s Club Life, Roger

Sanchez Release Yourself (Essential Selection), and Scumfrog’s Glam Scum as well as countless other DJ

Sets and Radio Shows. “POSER†is becoming equally as big an underground hit as Scarface with reviews

set in Our House Mag and early chart support (#6 on GBRP Top 50 Dance Chart Sep 3rd) and strong DJ

Feedback Support. Featuring a catchy one-line hook, deviant chord progressions, and a strong remix

package from Stereo’s David Lara and Younan Music’s Nikos Toscani, and more, POSER is set to be a strong

release.

I, cRAIG mITCHELL, am also proud to announce as additions to the Slanted Black administrative family, the

LEGENDARY, Manny Ward, along with Garrett Sennhenn. When you can get in touch with my black ass, you can

link with them as a way to get me to sit down and pay attention...CHARGE! LOL. :)

music=life

cRAIG

Early DJ Feedback/Support:

Paul Harris: Great Groove ! Will play for sure

Oscar G: Diggin all the mixes here especially Toscani Remix

Scumfrog: Great Package !

Ceballos: Original Made it for me!

Anderson Noise: Toscani Mix is my fav

Sultan: SOLID release with great remixes will def support !

Sergio Fernandez: David Lara remix is great for me

Dewight Barkley (About.dance.com): major SCORE on this package

Dean Facer (Ourhousemag): Been supporting this and will review in next month issue of ourhousemag!

Rob Roar (Phonetic): Very impressed will play this on space terrace

Patrcik Kunkel (Cocoon): David Lara Remix !

Brian Cheetham (Global Dance Radio): All mixes are worth playing very nice string pads !

Slanted Black...no limits, no boundaries....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!

Poserart.jpg