Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[Toes in the Sand] Enrique Echd w/Elfsong & Aeron Aether + Soulfinder Rmxs

headrushmusic

splash_toes045_500w.jpg

Hear audio samples from this release:

Original | Elfsong & Aeron Aether's Something More Mix | Soulfinder's Sound Control Mix

#1 on ProgressiveHouse.com Top 20!

As heard on Matt Darey's Nocturnal Sunshine #71 and Solarstone's Solaris International #178!

Every now and then, Toes likes to take a trip to the dark side of the beach -- this time with Lima's Enrique Echd. "Something About You" reminds us of the classic progressive sound, when dance floors went deep and dirty without remorse. Soulfinder keeps it shadowy yet bumping on his hypnotic remix, while melody masters Elfsong & Aeron Aether reconstruct the track into a blissful journey to take us back into the sunrise.

Available at: Beatport | DJDownload | Juno | eMusic | Amazon | Lala

Plus iTunes and Napster!

"Great release all around, but the Elfsong & Aeron Aether's mix is fantastic. Lots of time went into that. It will be in my live sets for sure. It's bumpy enough to move people and melodic enough to really move people." – Royal Sapien

"I don't know how you guys do it but each release is a little gem. Don't know which track to chose for my radio show but I'll certainly play this one :) 9/10" – Pieter De Wagter (Rotationz Radio)

"Soulfinder Control Mix is the shit in this EP! Love it. 4.5/5" – Hyline

"Superb release. 4.5/5" – Spesh (Jondi & Spesh)

"Nice sounds, classic but doesnt feel dated. 4/5" – Andy Newland

"Superb release, all three tracks are top notch, Elfsong & Aeron Aether turned great original into dancefloor killer and Soulfinder made it even deeper. 4.5/5" – Marcooz

"Love the deep atmosphere of the original track - really good stuff. Elfsong & Aeron Aether are some of my favourite producers, and their remix here is really nice as well. The Soulfinder remix is also lovely -- another quality release from Toes In The Sand! 5/5" – Airillusions

"Full support to original mix, I will include it in my next Boarding Pass radio show. 8.5/10" – dPen

"Love both remixes. 5/5" – Stiven Rivic

"I like the whole Release! Original is a classic track.. Elfsong & Aeron Aether sound like the hell (Respect) and Soulfinder's remix is driving me! Full support! 4.5/5" – KINTAR

"You can count on my support for the remix from Elfsong and Aeron Aether, definitely going in my DJ bag. Huge vibes! I also like the original mix which is very smooth." – Guillaume Nyckees (Galaxie 95.3)