Clubplanet Nightlife Community

jon cowan @ mansion saturday 11.7.09 the man responsible for my love of electronic mu

mrmovement33

this saturday night gives miami and the world a chance to listen to the dj that is responsible for my love of electronic muzik. jon cowan...the man...the myth.......the legend.....the pioneer. jon, i thank you always for ur kindness and ur neverending pursuit of bringing electronic muzik to the forefront here in miami. from groovejet...to nerve....to shine @ the shelborne and now to mansion. people be prepared for a lesson in dance muzik by the man responsible for so many NAMES that you are listening to now week after week @ ur local club or festival. pay attention to his mixing. no homegrown talent mixes as tight as jon. he cuts it like a knife. wahooooooo.

Edited by mrmovement33

this is jon's second or third time playing at mansion. i've missed him before but i want to go and support him on saturday. he is opening for sander kleinenberg. so it's gonna be time for some action. jon's been playing all over the globe and he had a smashing time @ ibiza playing this summer.

give him a call. sure he will sort you out=)