Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleazy McQueen & Inland Knights

boriginal

A name that needs no introduction here: Sleazy supplies us with his signature deep disco bounce. A ridiculous vocal record that is great to start the night of with including echo's synths, discofied drums and a female vocal asking "Do You Hear me Calling" Inland Knights step up to bat for remix duties here and hit the nail on the head with a profound interpretation of the original. Pete-R & Jozsef Keller are back again on remix duties. Pete-R & Jozsef have made a home here at Pin Up and have stamped their remix full of electro and tech house essentials. Rulian Ross hailing from France comes with a bouncy minimal yet deep version and Tardz comes with an edgy version similar to the original. A great package here with plenty of remixes to suit any ear.

Download: https://www.stompy.com/Label/Pin%20Up

DJ Name Quote

Medicine 8sound good

B.Original-Whoa, Massive release here. Pete-R and Jozsef really have the big room mix but Sleazy and the

Knights have the deeper side of things covered. Killer release.

Sound Diggers Love the Ep but of IK mix is top of the pile for me !

Nice release guys

Littlemen quality as ever from mr mcqueen and the knights

Tom A Drummond IK and tardz mixes both rock!

Massimo DeCosta Nice dub from IK. like it and will play it.

Ian Kahua IK mixes sound good, a little more moody than normal but still on point

Simon Da Sunlounge" Newby" All about the inland Knights mixes for me.

Nacho Marco Inland Knights remixes for me !

Elan Hurtado I will be banging the hell out of IK rmx. Shits dooope!

Atnarko IK Mixes and Tards mix for me ! nice one

Jay West as always IK delivers

Harold Heath some good stuff coming thru on this label at the mo, Inland Knights Dub for me

Giom Great release here! I think both Inland Knights mixes are the ones i'll play out, but the original is great too.

My favourite release on Pin Up so far. Good stuff

Miles Maeda The Inland Knights strike again! Loving it...

Joan Ribas sounds funky, nice one.

Deron Delgado Excellent!! Can't go wrong with the Knights!

JT Donaldson Full Support On The Inland Knight Remixes

Bobi Club FM Really nice EP, hard to pick a favorite but Inland Knights remix is definitely the right one for me, but will play all.

Bryan Jones Inland Knights remix is one of their best tracks/remixes in a long time. You lucked out on them giving you their best track haha. Thanks for the EP, will play the

HELL out of that remix.

Rick Neumann (Shak Digital) inland knights mixes are ueberdope

full support from the shaker plates camp

Deep House Cat Podcast Big Thumbs Up! Very nice track with even better remixes! Thanks very much for sharing! Best, Philipp :: Deep House Cat Show

Najan Ward Will be support the Inland Knights Mix, test it on the floor this weekend, thanks for sending - Najan Ward, Lost My Dog Records

Da Funk inland kinghts dub is ace! full support!

Eddie Spettro Love the original!

Tommy Largo dig the inland knights versions.

Danny Morales One for the afterhours!!!!!

Sleazy McQueen This song means a lot to me, a huge thanks goes out to Pin-Up for getting the package together and getting this out there.

Mike Kolour Recordings all over the inland knights remix here. was lucky enough to score an advanced copy of their remix and have been playing it consistently over the past few months with a very well received dancefloor reaction. the other mixes are cool but the knights knock it out of the park for me.

thanks!

mike

kolour

Fuzion Radio very nice production with some quality remixes. Full support given.

Ross Couch I'm certainly feeling this release. The Original mix brings the deepness and there's something about the chords that gets under your skin. The Inland Knights Remix is equally good too. Thumbs up!

Magnus Nice pack of mixes, really feeling Calling (Inland Knights Remix. Original is dope too. thanks

Giano Dope Release all arround!! Feeling both Inland Knights mixes teh most!

Jason Hodges Will definitely rock this out,esp the Inland Knights remixes,they never disappoint!

Jangatha Can't go wrong with IK. Def. the mix for me. Great production and grooviness.

Dudu Palandre Great package, i do love the original and both inland knights remix. Nice mix of deep, funky and techy elements. Ill deffo play it out a lot.

Manuel Sahagun Every version has something that I like... I will have to test them all!

Arco Love this!Great release

Inland knights remix pick for me

Also really like original mix by Sleazy..

Will play for sure.Full support

Many thanks!

Nick Stockley Kinda like all the tracks here, real steady, but have to go with the IK remix, fantastic job.

Eric Davenport Something for everyone on this release. I'll be playing the Inland Knights Dub. I'm a sucker for the acid house / funky house hybrid tracks.

Danny Dubble D" Ward (20/20 Soundsystem)" nice...

DJ Suppot:

Amit Shoham, Anthony DeVito, Arco, Atnarko, B.Original, Bobi Club FM, Bollo, Bryan Jones, d-t3ch, Da Funk, Danny "Dubble D" Ward (20/20 Soundsystem), Danny Morales, Deep House Cat Podcast, Demi, Deron Delgado, Dudu Palandre, Eddie Spettro, Elan Hurtado, Eric Davenport, Fuzion Radio, Geelong Rubberstamps, Giano, Giom, Groovebugs, Harold Heath, Ian Kahua, Jangatha, Jason Hodges, Jay West, Joan Ribas, Joe Pendelio, Jozsef Keller, JT Donaldson, Kiko Navvaro, Littlemen, Magnus, Manuel Sahagun, Mark Farina, Massimo DeCosta, Medicine 8, Mike Kolour Recordings, Miles Maeda, Nacho Marco, Najan Ward, Nick Stockley, Q-Burns Abstract Message, Rees Urban, Rick Neumann (Shak Digital), Ross Couch, Rulian Ross, Simon "Da Sunlounge" Newby, Sleazy McQueen, Sound Diggers, Terry Matthew [Managing Editor 5 Chicago Maga, Tom A Drummond, Tommy Largo…

Calling_Art.jpg