Clubplanet Nightlife Community

[Toes in the Sand] Soulfinder - Wasteland (1st Toes full-length album!)

headrushmusic

splash_toes046_500w.jpg

The first full-length album on Toes in the Sand, including a continuous DJ mix! Hear the mix on FriskyRadio starting Tuesday, Nov. 24.

Hear audio samples:

1. Wasteland

2. Mother

3. Closer

4. Travelling

5. Deep City

6. Exodus

7. Poetic Dreams

8. Superconscious

9. Fly Away

10. Prolific

After 5 years of releasing some pretty damn good singles and EPs, Toes releases its first full-length artist album -- and it's pretty damn good, too. "Wasteland" is also the debut LP for Dublin's Soulfinder, who has quickly made a name for himself with a flurry of top-shelf originals and remixes. Though deep and mature like a fine Malbec, "Wasteland" is no snoozer, working equally well for dancefloors and headphones. Also included is a continuous DJ mix of the album, mixed by the man himself. Album mastered by Eelke Kleijn.

Available at: Beatport | Juno | eMusic | Amazon

Plus iTunes and Napster!

"This is possibly one of the best albums this year. All tracks are well-balanced, perfectly mixed down, and soulful! You can't go wrong here. I'll give it a 6 stars out of 5 and you will see my high support in my Progrez show in the next 2 or even 3 months, as well as regular gig plays, as it perfectly suits my needs for a residency of mine at Extreme in Belgium. This is why I keep supporting TOES, and this is why I'm sure you'll get far with this album. Many, many, many, many thanks for such wonderful release." - Airwave

"This album is dope. I like Soulfinder's style." - Randall Jones

"Incredible album!" - Eelke Kleijn

"Perfect quality, impeccable mastering, atmospheric sound - and which is more important - a very heartfelt music. My favorites here are Wasteland, Mother and Traveling. The DJ mix is simply the best companion for relaxed listening or music to drive on." - d-phrag

"Incredible! One of the best albums that I've heard this year! Soft and deep, melodic and elegant sounds -- simply delicious! And I have my favourites here -- they are Deep City, Superconscious, and Travelling -- will play them all in my next radioshows! Thanks for this massive promo!!!" - DJ SlanG

"What a wonderful album! Very deep and emotional tracks." - dPen

"This is an awesome album, with some real gems on it...personal favourites are Travelling, Fly Away, and Exodus, great work!!" - Ben Coda