Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Looking for Female Friends & Dating in Gainesville, Fl

frankduffey

I moved here after a divorce 4 years ago. I have been to the Eagles Club but I found that most of the patrons there where couples and older than I am.

What I would like to find is a local friendly place that I can stop in any day just to make new friends and have fun. I enjoy shooting pool I have been on Pool leagues and I would like to join one here, so if you have any info please let me know. I have not dated much as I really have not been out much in the last few years. I like Classic Rock N Roll and Country Music. I would like a place that has a Juke Box with Country and Classic Rock that I can play in when I drop in. I am open to new relationships. I have no kids or contact with my Ex-Wife who lives in St. Petersburg,Fl area. I don't know where nor do I care too.

I am disabled due to Brain Tumor Surgery in June of 2003. I have made a great recovery after the Surgery which was successful in removing 85% of a Pituitary Tumor. I am very grateful to be alive and I want to live life and have fun. I am a very Romantic type Guy, I dont know what that entails but I would like to try and be creative in a new relationship. I am a one Women Guy. I don't cheat, Lie, and run around. I guess I am one of the Last Southern Men with Style.. LOL. Anyway if you would like to go play pool or go to the Movies Hey I guess its Ok for Ladies to ask Guys out! So feel free to contact me with a photo and number I will be glad to meet you somewhere and we can talk and play pool.

I am a Navy Veteran and have free health-care through the VA here. I have my own Money so I am not looking for that, I would like companionship of a classy Lady who cares about the way she looks and takes care of herself. "Age" is not as important as attitude and a willingness to be open to a real caring relationship with a great guy who has been through a lot but never let it get the best of me!

Frank Duffey

Gainesville,Fla