Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Industry Mondays at Roadrunner at RoadRunner - Centennial Center, Mon, Dec 28

clubmaster

To create a similar nightlife environment" that the World Known Las Vegas Strip is famous for, but catering to the locals rather than tourists. It will be held at Roadrunner Bar & Grill (off Eastern & Pebble). A mellow, laid back, yet energetic & fun local party! The objective is to entertain locals by creating an intense and social atmosphere without all the hassles, cover charge, dress codes, and long lines!!! On the contrary, to create an event for all those that either Do work in the industry (on the strip at nightclubs/hotels) or go out to the strip regularly! I want to provide those particular individuals with a chance to mingle with locals and to take a break from the scene for a night to unwind! The beauty of it is, industry professionals that are required to be out promoting on their nights off, can still attend this event as a pre-party then head to the tedious strip! Each week we have a different Host from a different nightclub/venue as the Guest Host! Most of the nightclubs staff also attends and helps create a great energy! Business sponsors raffle off a very special gift bag every week to one female & one male. The music is incredible & well admired. Resident DJ is Carlos Sanchez and live percussionist Cayce Andrew! The furniture is moved to create a dance floor & the lower level tables are reserved for bottle service. Did I mention bottles are Only $150!!! I hope you are as excited as I am about this concept! It's about time that someone begins to focus on locals and creates a diverse, exciting event off the strip, yet bringing the energy & professionals from the strip to the event! EVERY Monday From 9PM-3Am!!!! Make sure you stop by and have a drink, or two, that leads to three, then dance & have a bottle of water :-) Monday March 17th, 2008 Guest HOST Larson Legris from Tao Nightclub FEATURED SPONSOR Rob Tschan with Nasty Cigars 2 Bud light, $2 Heineken, & $2 Skyy Cosmo Specials from 9PM-11PM Bottles Start At $150! Grab 5 friends and each chip in $30 (same as a few rounds of drinks!) and you can have a VIP table with your own bottle & mixers!!! CONTACT Mervat For Reservations! 313-485-9494 I have a PR, Promotions, and luxury services company. I put on many local and corporate events. Currently I have a Monday night party at Roadrunner off Eastern & Pebble for locals. Starts at 9pm-3am Monday nights. Read bellow: Music: sexy louge house music