Clubplanet Nightlife Community

top 10 choonz of the week. what was ur favorite wmc moment?

mrmovement33

remembering running through the streets of south beach. 21 years old. 8:00am. went home with some girl from the club. no ride, no money, but a smile on my face...lol

1. delta funktionen "sillouete/pretermission"

2. adultnapper and mr.c present sycophant slags "keep off" (original/wighnomy bros. mix)

3. chris lattner "memory" (original/bearweasel mix)

4. radio slave "orchestrating maneuvers in the dark" (original/mike monday mix/ seth troxler and ryan crosson mix) (peacelovenoworriesjustdancexxxxxxxx)

5. good guy mikesh and filburt "milk and honey" (basket/john daly mixes)

(peacelovenoworriesjustdance)

6. chris lattner vs. dan drastic " two in one"

7. dj koze "bodenweich"

8. dennis ferrer "sinfonia della note" (original/john dahlback mix)

9. eqd "b" (such a smoothe groove mindfu*k) hahahehehahahehehe

10. session victim "wake and shine" (such a smoothe groove)

here are a few choonz that i picked up this past weekend. remembering the glory days of wmc as it celebrates 25 years in miami.

Edited by mrmovement33

here's a funky, bumpy, creepy lil number from one of the king's of the underground. this guys choonz always are classified as CUTTING EDGEXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXhahahehahahahehehahaheheheha

12. claude von stroke feat. bootsy collins "greasy beat" (original/funk bomb dj mix/tech funk mix)

with wmc2010 just 3 weeks away. i picked up these two bombs that will destroy the dancefloor. remember when doing the hokey pokey it does not matter how ridicolous u look...lol

13. mandy vs. booka shade "donut" (original/bearweasel's lazy dub"

14. deniz kurtel "yeah" (original/jamie jones shower curtain mix)

these two techno bombs will make u do the hokey pokeyxxxxxxxxxxxhahahehahahehehahahehe

• 2 weeks later...

15. darko esser " thinking about you ep" (thinking about you/nostalgie/everything is different now)

this ep is so hott that it burnt my mac as i downloaded it. a trip back in time and into the present and future. with a climactic ending that will rumble any dancefloor from miami to germany. you'll be hearing thiss one a lot during conference.