Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Soundfactory Cd's??

Twilo Beauty

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly...

Rather, my commentary stemmed from my knowledge of your father's late night afterhours session with you. You see, your father has quite the reputation for fucking his family.

Your mother seems to be supportive of his habits as well. As such, your asshole received the semen I mentioned previously.

Tee hee.....you useless sperm bucket.

Originally posted by rudeboyyouth:

Hardly...

Rather, my commentary stemmed from my knowledge of your father's late night afterhours session with you. You see, your father has quite the reputation for fucking his family.

Your mother seems to be supportive of his habits as well. As such, your asshole received the semen I mentioned previously.

Tee hee.....you useless sperm bucket.

*Applause* on your petty comeback. I know that it took you a REAL LONG TIME to think of that one.

Useless Sperm Bucket? Oh My! How wonderful that a ugly miserable fuck like you can talk about his inflatable doll with such love and openess. But remember, she's not useless- I mean, she does provide you with satisfaction that you can never get with a REAL girl.

So keep fucking away with your "girlfriend" that you bought for $40.99 plus tax at the pink pussy cat.

Teehee.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

That was amusing Iliana...I also find it cute that you amuse yourself by assuming time lengths of other's responses...When you make yourself look like more of a half ass...

here is a Hint:

1) Don't be stupid, even if you really are, don't make yourself seem that way...you will only be embarassed more and more in life.

2) I see you have a habit of labelling people "ugly." Is that a feeble attempt at satisfaction? If so, it doesn't take much to satisfy you. Perhaps because your a dumb girl. Try something more original, like attacking my self esteem...something deeper than my looks because when you do something so trivial it makes you seem like more of a dumber cunt than you do on the other boards.

3) Don't try to sound condescending, you aren't of the intelligence to do that. Rather, stick to simple shit, like.....whether or not your period has arrived, whether your asshole has healed, whether your vagina is infected, or even better, whether your father has impregnated you.

4) rather than speak to others regarding how much time they have to reply to "stupid shit," try admitting to the same shit you frown upon. You don't sound knowledgable, you sound like a baby trying to get her point across...but sadly, she doesn't know how. That will improve with time, hopefully.

5) Finally (and on a lighter note) your parents did a horrible job raising you, you crusading cunt of a girl you. LOL...rather than ranting on about other's looks, worry about that face you see in the mirror everyday. Who knows, you could be pretty or very ugly, it means very little. However, you're not only stupid, but monotonous with your tired, lame ass points (if that's what you would like to label them), that you try to make. Don't spend too much time on the computer (which is what YOU, as well as others do on this board...and I am not criticizing you for that). What deserves criticism is your stupidity, nothing more.

Until then, fuck your entire family, and may they all die the same way you do, you beautiful piece of vagina you cwm1.gif

That was amusing Iliana...I also find it cute that you amuse yourself by assuming time lengths of other's responses...When you make yourself look like more of a half ass...

What makes YOU a half ass, is starting shit with me when I was asking a totally legite question about music. If YOU had a life at all (which I doubt) and are truly the intelligent grown up that you claim to be then you wouldn't have replied the way you did.

here is a Hint:

1) Don't be stupid, even if you really are, don't make yourself seem that way...you will only be embarassed more and more in life.

You should try following your own advice.

2) I see you have a habit of labelling people "ugly." Is that a feeble attempt at satisfaction? If so, it doesn't take much to satisfy you. Perhaps because your a dumb girl. Try something more original, like attacking my self esteem...something deeper than my looks because when you do something so trivial it makes you seem like more of a dumber cunt than you do on the other boards.

You want me to critisice something deeper than your looks? This will be hard since you don't have more than one dimension in that small brain of yours. But, Um ok..you have a cheap ugly car ( or shall i say bycicle/skateboard?). Happy!?

3) Don't try to sound condescending, you aren't of the intelligence to do that. Rather, stick to simple shit, like.....whether or not your period has arrived, whether your asshole has healed, whether your vagina is infected, or even better, whether your father has impregnated you.

But what about attacking DEEPER?? Hmm.

The real truth is, you want me to stick to simpler subjects because you obviously can't understand deep, provacative, stimualting conversation. You have become a product of clubnyc and now you're used to hearing ppl talk about broken zippers, ex-girlfriends, and how much coke they snorted up their cosmetically altered nose. Poor thing! I truly feel sorry for you!

4) rather than speak to others regarding how much time they have to reply to "stupid shit," try admitting to the same shit you frown upon. You don't sound knowledgable, you sound like a baby trying to get her point across...but sadly, she doesn't know how. That will improve with time, hopefully.

And YOU sound like you need to get layed. Unfortunatly, that may not improve with time.

5) Finally (and on a lighter note) your parents did a horrible job raising you, you crusading cunt of a girl you. LOL...rather than ranting on about other's looks, worry about that face you see in the mirror everyday. Who knows, you could be pretty or very ugly, it means very little. However, you're not only stupid, but monotonous with your tired, lame ass points (if that's what you would like to label them), that you try to make. Don't spend too much time on the computer (which is what YOU, as well as others do on this board...and I am not criticizing you for that). What deserves criticism is your stupidity, nothing more.

Until then, fuck your entire family, and may they all die the same way you do, you beautiful piece of vagina you cwm1.gif

I thank you for complimenting my vagina. As for my stupidity, i feel that it's only one man's opinion if they feel I don't reach the level of intelligence that this board expresses. But, you have affected me somehow. That's why. because of you, I'm going to enroll at BMCC, take a couple of courses in ebonics, learn how to cook, read mixmag magazine, perhaps take chemistry so i can MAKE drugs, come back on this board, and tell ABSOLUTELY EVERYONE ABOUT IT. Cuz I want to be intelligent like You and the rest of clubnyc.

So, will you fuck off now!

ANd don't be surprised if I rip your mommy a new vagina. This way she can have more ppl fuck her at the same time! (per her request)

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Thanks for the info.

I actually did go to one in the city that was close to satellite, i think it was 8 ball records, and when my boyfriend asked for them the people there were like "Huh?!" So i fugured it's pretty underground. Where in jersey are you? SO far I'm planning to travel to brooklyn for them so might as well try Jersey.

And yeah..I'll try Satellite too.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Criticizing another for becoming a product of Club Nyc is a bit half assed, since through your predictable replies, it is clear that you are exactly what you chastise.

As for deep conversation,lol, don't put yourself in a situation where you can be embarassed. Intelligence has nothing to do with conversation, and someone who is truly intelligent doesn't need to forge him/herself under the false pretense of intelligence being defined by that. However, through your usual, haphazard commentary, you have made that more that clear.

You don't really have an idea of what conversation should consist of, you dilligently criticize what you categorize as feeble commentary, when the majority of your unused time is spent criticizing others for speaking of topics that are unworthy, or simply shooting your mouth off with useless criticism. Rather than do that, try productively to use your time, don't be a half ass that sits off on the sideline, and tries to criticize, but has no real intelligence or power to do anything about it, let alone make any difference or have an impact of any kind.

As for you being a piece of vagina, that hasn't changed....

as for your powers of criticism, your intelligence, your idea of conversation, your ethics on what is relevant, your stupidiy.....well, that all been reinforced once again, and stupidly enough, not by anyone other than yourself.

That, if anything, is the most sad disposition for someone like yourself. cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 11-10-2000).]

I would definately try satellite first, I hear they have a great cd selection. I live in N.Arlington which is about 10 m. from Newark (hooray!lol)...The cd store is called CD Warehouse and it's in Belleville. I'm sure you can give them a call to find out if they have em.

deedz cwm9.gif

Hey Iliana, try Andy's House of Sound in Flushing, Queens. He has everything you could possibly imagine there. It's on 161st Street and Northern Blvd. The number is (718) 445-1060. Pick up SF #11.

------------------

The only difference between a saint and a sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.....Oscar Wilde

Intelligence has nothing to do with conversation,

?? it doesn't? You're right. Especially if you have the personality of a rock, which you do.

... the majority of your unused time is spent criticizing others for speaking of topics that are unworthy, or simply shooting your mouth off with useless criticism.

Godamn! That's what you have exactly done in this post!! I'm honored that you try to follow in my footsteps. LOL

Rather than do that, try productively to use your time, don't be a half ass that sits off on the sideline, and tries to criticize, but has no real intelligence or power to do anything about it, let alone make any difference or have an impact of any kind.

Isn't it shitty that we have something in common!? LOLLOL

In conclusion

Get a life biotchhhhhh!!!!

cwm20.gif

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 11-10-2000).]

cwm2.gif

Originally posted by dznyc:

Hey Iliana, try Andy's House of Sound in Flushing, Queens. He has everything you could possibly imagine there. It's on 161st Street and Northern Blvd. The number is (718) 445-1060. Pick up SF #11.

Thanks for the info!!!

I'll def check out # 11. But I'm dying to get 3, and 10 first.

-iliana

cwm7.gif

yes, and contradictory to your statement that I couldn't comprehend deep conversation, intelligence has nothing to do with conversation. You fail to realize that in so quickly associating it with intelligence, sounding even more stupid while reitterating my point.

As for us having something in common, I doubt it. I criticise and point out the stupidity in you with careful insight, while you ignorantly cry time after time, sounding like a child. HOwever, what you have in common with the many patrons of this board is a love for wasting your time, therefore, your criticism of them falls short since you are one of them.

Rather than reassume my point and make it even more evident in your replies, you might want to think before you write. You wouldn't sound like such a half ass when you write, searching for evidence to base your half assed critiques on, when you do nothing more than nitpick at the obvious. You aren't stating anything surprising, what you are doing however, is making more than clear, how monotonous, lifeless, and ignorant you can be. Take the limited thinking somewhere where it can be of more use....perhaps your parents could help you make better use of your time and in the long run, your criticism will sound better as well.

As for stupidity, no one can fix that for you, which is why you have view yourself as separate from those on this board....You are far too stupid and limited in thinking to realize that in criticizing others for their habits on this board, you criticize yourself. You are part of the same shitty, useless pattern of one tracked, inexperienced thinking that you criticize.

Overall, your reply comes down to useless outbursts that all relate to shit, since that is what you know well.

Keep it up, it makes me happy to see you fuck up over and over, you sweet piece of vagina you. cwm20.gif

yes, and contradictory to your statement that I couldn't comprehend deep conversation, intelligence has nothing to do with conversation. You fail to realize that in so quickly associating it with intelligence, sounding even more stupid while reitterating my point.

As for us having something in common, I doubt it. I criticise and point out the stupidity in you with careful insight, while you ignorantly cry time after time, sounding like a child. HOwever, what you have in common with the many patrons of this board is a love for wasting your time, therefore, your criticism of them falls short since you are one of them.

Rather than reassume my point and make it even more evident in your replies, you might want to think before you write. You wouldn't sound like such a half ass when you write, searching for evidence to base your half assed critiques on, when you do nothing more than nitpick at the obvious. You aren't stating anything surprising, what you are doing however, is making more than clear, how monotonous, lifeless, and ignorant you can be. Take the limited thinking somewhere where it can be of more use....perhaps your parents could help you make better use of your time and in the long run, your criticism will sound better as well.

As for stupidity, no one can fix that for you, which is why you have view yourself as separate from those on this board....You are far too stupid and limited in thinking to realize that in criticizing others for their habits on this board, you criticize yourself. You are part of the same shitty, useless pattern of one tracked, inexperienced thinking that you criticize.

Overall, your reply comes down to useless outbursts that all relate to shit, since that is what you know well.

Keep it up, it makes me happy to see you fuck up over and over, you sweet piece of vagina you. cwm20.gif

Like, Oh My God?! For real??

LOLOL

I doubt you have a life since I've affected you so profoundly and adamantly. You're soo passionate in your responses to me. Tell me, can't you still get layed?

Well anyway, my advice to you is:

Get a life already, or better yet, continue writng back with your fancy wording (which I know you were helped with) and continue to amuse me. LOL

In the meantime...FUCK YOU!

-iliana

cwm7.gif

If you truthfully think I would need help with such a simple response, then you really are a half ass Iliana. if you need help reading and writing, don't assume others do. Average responses such as the one I wrote to you demand no serious time. I am glad you feel you affected me though, since in my simple writing, you can find something deeper. If you feel that response is deep and "well worded" as you put, then you must be stupid....or maybe just isolated from common knowledge? doesn't matter, you look stupid either way, continously.

With every response you write, you seem like more of a half wit, and it makes me smile to read something so funny. cwm20.gif

Thanks for the compliments, and please, continue to be the dumb ass that we all know you can be.

You piece of vagina, you.

cwm16.gif

If you truthfully think I would need help with such a simple response, then you really are a half ass Iliana. if you need help reading and writing, don't assume others do. Average responses such as the one I wrote to you demand no serious time. I am glad you feel you affected me though, since in my simple writing, you can find something deeper. If you feel that response is deep and "well worded" as you put, then you must be stupid....or maybe just isolated from common knowledge? doesn't matter, you look stupid either way, continously.

With every response you write, you seem like more of a half wit, and it makes me smile to read something so funny. cwm20.gif

Thanks for the compliments, and please, continue to be the dumb ass that we all know you can be.

You piece of vagina, you.

cwm16.gif

HALF wit, HALF ass, PIECE of vagina....why are you such a cheap bastard???

why don't you give me the WHOLE ass, and ALL of my vagina?????

I know you're a welfare recipient but damn, YOU ARE REALLY FUCKING CHEAP!!!!

LOLLOL

AGain.

Fuck YOU

Love,

iliana

Teehee

cwm7.gif

That's very observative of you Iliana,Congratulations... you finally noticed something of use: You're a half ass. Now shut the fuck up.

And as for the Sound Factory Cd's, You can usually pick them up at Deccadance in the city, or Mother's music out in Suffolk County. Pick up vol. 15, it's pretty phat.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 11-16-2000).]

That's very observative of you Iliana,Congratulations... you finally noticed something of use: You're a half ass. Now shut the fuck up.

And as for the Sound Factory Cd's, You can usually pick them up at Deccadance in the city, or Mother's music out in Suffolk County. Pick up vol. 15, it's pretty phat.

[This message has been edited by rudeboyyouth (edited 11-16-2000).]

1000 posts later we finally get a DECENT answer to the original question of this post.

Now...Fuck off and die.

(half ass half wit you!! LOLLOOLOLLLOL)

-iliana

cwm7.gif

Once again, you've misconstrued, Iliana..The response was meant for Sonicgroov.

Sadly enough, it shames me to say:

You're still dumb

You're still a half ass

You still cry about stupid shit on this board....and sound even more ignorant in the process...

Sorry cwm30.gif

You still continue to make me smile with your worthless, stupid commentary though...please keep it up, Humor is a necessity in life, you fucking retard.. cwm20.gif

Damn Iliana....Still the half ass who's "half with" the idea of seeming legible and comprehensible.

Now....fuck off...and...go cry about something stupid on another board, you worthless slice of pussy. cwm34.gif

tee hee

ok...i dont know baout you two (iliana and rude) but i wanted to find out what SF cds I should get. and all i ended up finding out is that you two are a bunch of retards.

ANYWAY, can anyone tell me which ones are the best...so far i heard 3,10, and 11. any more info would be great.

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!