Clubplanet Nightlife Community

stand by me

sote

theres also a song draper played at exit 2-3 weeks ago. it seemed to go on forever, nad the only lyrics was this deep, robot tpype voice, saying "reeda, reeda, reeda reeda, reeda" or someting like that. i dont know, i was pretty f-ed up that night.

i've heard that stand by me song many times at exit, and i am still looking for it, cant seem to find it, i think its tony drapers own mix, also another song he played was ordinary world by duran duran, it wasnt that lame version that aurora does, it was the actual real song, still lookin for that

this friday if u bring a toy to exit, u get a tony draper live cd, so hopefully many songs will be on there tha tu can get

yo i brought a toy last night and they fucked me! they said they didn't have any cd's yet and that i had to go get a voucher from a guy standing outside called tony montana and then the bouncers didn't let me go out. bastards!!!

what a fucking rip off!!

that's all i have to say!

~Alex

still lookin for that stand by me song, if anyone could help id appreciate it. also some more songs:

- a girl sings the words "let me know in time"

- a draper song that has a robot voice saying "zero.....ready", and then later saying something like "reeda, reeda, reeda reeda, reeda"

- the remix of "i just died in your arms tonight that they played at exit at around 7"

Originally posted by sote:

still lookin for that stand by me song, if anyone could help id appreciate it. also some more songs:

- a girl sings the words "let me know in time"

- a draper song that has a robot voice saying "zero.....ready", and then later saying something like "reeda, reeda, reeda reeda, reeda"

- the remix of "i just died in your arms tonight that they played at exit at around 7"

the song with the girl singing "let me know in time" is absolom-"stars"

and its a real hot track

------------------

...dance like nobody's watching (till the sun comes up and then some)