Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plastic Heaven-Falling EP/Beatport Exclusive

Plastic Heaven - Falling ep / Deep Nota Records

falling.jpg

Beatport link:

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/227368/Falling%20EP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deep Nota takes on the challenge of releasing some rather experimental ep. "Femme Fatale" sounds like a ballade on speed. Lo-fi sounds and a pitched up voice make this an eccentric and out of the ordinary track. With this kind of tracks I'm always asking myself "where am I going to play this?". I know it's hard to put on in the middle of a set but I always end up purchasing a track like this; why? Because it's quality and has an artistic value you can not find in 4 to the floor tracks. Releasing tracks like this one, adds a certain artistic flavour to a label.So, Deep Nota you keep surprising me and hopefully not only me but the rest of the world to. If I was playing the closing set on a night, I would play this as one of my last tracks. The surprising ending also opens up possibilities for the creative DJ. If you're one of those, you'll know what I mean. "No score" is a nasty and dirty 80's-esque house track with a tight kick and seducive voice. Definitely a track for my 15-Track Podcast hosted on www.culpa-events.be. The bells bubbling in are of huge sonical value for the completeness of this track. "Keep Falling" is like a combination of 80's sounding rhythms with 70's stripped down disco stabs arising in the rhythm. That's only the beginning of the track. When the track continues, it's overall sound scape seems to be influenced by balearic freedom; a sound which creates a feel inside hard to describe, a feel which can cure your deepest inner grief and replaces it with a feel of freedom, happiness. What do you want more? "Mess Today" is a slight melancholic modern ballad, a bit like "Femme Fatale" but deeper and darker. This is a song for the radio, to be programmed day time on the better alternative radios. Surprising and quality music on Deep Nota Records.

Thanks for reading,

Deep Nota team

www.deepnotarecords.com

=================================================================

========= All reviews by Silky JacK for Deep Nota Records =======

================= silkyjack@culpa-events.be =====================

==================== www.culpa-events.be ========================

=================================================================