Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stephane K BEAUTIFUL MIND Magnetik Music OUT NOW

beautifulmindart.jpg

Stephane K BEAUTIFUL MIND Magnetik Music

OUT NOW

Available at all download sites including:

http://www.beatport.com/labels/magnetik

You know the Stephane K sound - very deep, often dark and always sexy as hell - straight from the grooviest alleys of New York City and into the world's best clubs. Superstar DJs John Digweed, Danny Howells, Danny Tenaglia and Pete Tong were among the first to champion the Stephane K sound and made it an international sensation. What was "the new sound of New York" has gone well beyond the banks of the concrete jungle and is now a global craze.

Stephane, along with John Creamer, set the tone for what would be THE sound of the future. From the dancefloor to the radio, it was all about John Creamer and Stephane K and, being that the sound they helped to cultivate is still prominent in today's biggest records. It should be no surprise that with relaunch of Magnetik Music, Stephane K's “Beautiful Mind†is a perfect choice, as it dances around that deep, dark, sexy underbelly of a groove, with enough twists and turns to move any dancefloor. Stephane delivers three mind bending mixes, along with a remix from Benn Starr.

This release is NYC underground house at it's best...it's like being in the heyday of either Vinyl or Sound Factory. As was once said/sung...â€those were the daysâ€. Well, welcome the future of today and tomorrow.

Stephane K Beautiful Mind

FEEDBACK

DJ Style dope deep track. It’s in my set. Many thanks – 4/5

Justin Johnson Fantastic release! Very excited to hear more from this label! Will chart it for sure on Resident Advisor, Juno, and Beatport 5/5

Jerome Farley Ben Starr’s edit is SLAMMMMMIN’. THX

DJ Juiceboxx Loving this!!

The keys are very Plastic Dreams.

Kevin Graves I’m gonna try out the Twisted Dub, seems very cool and dark... 3/5

Mike Kings Feeling the Twisted Dub Mix. My favourite. 4/5

Masi & Mello Wow, this s*** is tight. Reminds me of that old Creamer/Stephane style. REAL DARK & DEEP! Lovin' it (Original Mix & Afterhour Mix). 5/5

Mike Iocco Twisted Dub & Afterhour Mix represent everything I'm looking for from about 2am-8am. Seriously devious

Mike Ivy Benn Starr's Edit...like this mix, nice bouncing groove, twisted vocal sample with the laugh, works for me... def. Support.

Charles Poulin LOVE THAT SOUND! ORIGINAL AND AFTERHOUR MIX IS FOR ME... 4/5

Dumb Dan wowow this is superb! loving the afterhours mix, full support!

Craig Demo FULL SUPPORT!! 4/5

Dan Catron i really like the afterhours mix!!! f***ing awesome!!!

Sammyrock aka Soul Oasis for Cyberjamz Radio For those that remember the dark sounds of Vinyl or Sound Factory,then you know what to expect out this crew.Whooooooooo! All the mixes are bangin.This offering comes with an Original Mix,a hot "Afterhours Mix"(try this at your event and watch the floor)! nuff said., Ben Starr offers a dope Edit Mix and there is a "Twisted Dub" of which is just that.."TWISTED" ! Loving the Original Mix big time !