Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dj Bulent Bilie Bee-In Da Music / Now on Beatport

DJ Bullent Billie Dee - In Da Music / Deep Nota Records

-------------------------------------------------------

indamusic.jpg

PREVIEW THIS RELEASE:

http://deepnotarecords.com/in%20da%20music.html

This ep comes in 11 mixes. The overall vibe which can be found in most of the mixes is soul tech house like, rather laid back with positive sound scapes and amusing rhythms. Mixes which pop out of the crowded bag of mixes to me are the "Ali Blackblast Remix, Babylon Club Edit" and the "Claudio Climaco Remix". Ali Blackblast seems to understand how to recreate a vibe anno 1996-97, namely a vibe often found in records on Dutch labels such as Work, Fresh Fruit; sounds and sound patterns present here, were their trade mark at the time. They gained huge success with it. Let's hope history repeats itself and Deep Nota Records receives the credit it deserves. The element which keeps hanging in this version , is the repetitive snare-like high hat. It provides this version with a different angle, making it stand out from the bunch. The "Joe Nolan - Babylon Club Edit" seems to take us back to the beginning of the eighties when disco was fading away and synthesizer music was in an experimental phase to most of us. With the previous sentence I'm referring to the overall vibe; this version sounds completely different than the other mixes and adds more value to this package. In my opinion this version is open to a wider range of clubs and audiences; it steps away from the techy music-cloud and takes on a more clubby approach, this can be played in straight clubs as well as the gay scene can appreciate this sound. Claudio Climaco goes for peaktime with a firm and tight tech house big room party anthem. A build up crafted in a way it doesn't give the best part away to soon. A repetitive stripped down pattern gets thrown in at around 3.30 minutes, with a wink to Plastikman in his spastik period. Hands up for shure.. Deep Nota Records is widening its wings, with these last ep's I can hear a variation of sounds and approaches towards quality and true house music. Mickey K and his artists are taking on the challenge and the risk of surprising us with every ep released on Deep Nota Records. Those who are looking for the same thing over and over again with every release on a label, won't last long. But I would recommend to check Deep Nota out on every ep they release. Because seriously, it's something to look forward to..

THANKS FOR READING,

DEEP NOTA TEAM

http://deepnotarecords.com

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

=============== Review by Silky JacK | www.culpa-events.be=====================

====================== silkyjack@culpa-events.be ==============================