Clubplanet Nightlife Community

top 10 choonz of the week dedicated to oscarred g "made in miami"

mrmovement33

this weekend sees a trimphant return to the decks of one of electronic musics true heroes. made in miami!!! oscarred g! this man builds a set quite like no other. oscars mixing is tight and very fierce. for over 10 years we have been blessed to listen to oscarrred g! making his mark @ club space and now at cameo this weekend. oscar has had quite a busy schedule lately mixing all over the world. enjoy this muzik...deep...dark...sexy....afrolistic and carribean TECHNO house shit. great moments on th dancefloor. hahahahehehahahehehxxxxxxxxx

1. lewie day " that's the thing" (original/lee curtiss mix)

2. nick hoppner "brush me down"

3. dilo feat nathalie "awesome croissant"

4. dilo feat. qik and pablo denegri "pampero"

5. jerome syndenham "bang me"

6. ogris debris "g-thong" (you and me remix) (peacelovenowirriesjustdancexxxxxxxxhahahehehehehahahxxx)

7. argenis brito "lollipop" (from the immenent ep) (wicked)

8. super flu "bude baun" (peak time techno monster)

9. diy and big bully "suck my caulk"

10. daryl stay "my groove" (original/vincenzo mix)

so just how long does it take to recover from conference?

ossssccccccarrred g! will be @ the space 10 year anniversary party this sat night!!! along with Martin Buttrichxxxxhahahehehehehehehhahahexxxxsickness

17. louis puig "club space 10 year anniversary mix"

as i admire from a far i admire u louis for booking this CUTTING EDGE MUZIKhahahehehahahehehehe love ur mix 10 years of dancing, forgetting time, happiness, friends, and now technoxxxxhahahehehehahahahe

• 3 weeks later...
wuz up my beautiful lola hotass. wow...damn...it's been so long. how ya been honey? miss you!!!! god bless you!!!

hell yeah its been a long time. LOL I haven't been out since WMC. And i only went to two parties.. i think.... from what i remember. LOL

thinking of heading to hear patrick M in wpb...

Hope you are doing wonderfully well love :love:

osccccaaared returns to miami on 7.2.10

Oscar G. is without a doubt the best electronic music talent to come out of South Florida. Since his days with Murk Miami, Oscar's definitely been one of the most influential names in the DJ world, and he continues to be so today. Only Friday, July 2nd Oscar G. returns to Digital Fridays at Cameo nightclub, for what we believe is one of the best dance parties of the weekend. Oscar G. has an immense following in South Floridaxxxxxxhahahehehehahahehehehe

cutting edge musicxxxxhahahehehehehahahehehe

• 3 weeks later...