Clubplanet Nightlife Community

cRAIG mITCHELL feat Alan T “I SMELL A**" pt. 2 OUT TUESDAY!

SHB123 cRAIG mITCHELL feat Alan T “I SMELL ASS†part 2

Slanted Black Records

Release date: May 11, 2010

Beatport Link: http://www.beatport.com/labels/slanted+black

Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/SlantedBlack

Myspace link (for a preview of the Dennis Ciallela & John Feelgood mix):

http://www.myspace.com/slantedblack

Well, as Rihanna would say, the wait is ovah, and with that said, this release is all about ovahness. Speaking of OVAHNESS, the one and only Alan T, one of the most recognizable names and voices in house music, contacted Slanted Black's label head, cRAIG mITCHELL with an acapella that celebrates NYC's world famous weekly party, ASSETERIA. After serving up cRAIG's much discussed dub, a staple in several DJ's sets during WMC 2009, he enlisted so many great remixers who PRODUCED...(period...LOL), the package had to be split into 2 parts to SPREAD that ass... After the hugely successful first edition, it's now time to tap the right cheek in order to spread that ass a lil mo'.

This collection features the return of the LEGENDARY Manny Ward, along with Finley, Chia, Dextro, Dennis Ciallela & John Feelgood, plus, the bonus track GECHOCAH from cRAIG feat. Alan T, which was originally released on 2009's MIAMI TESTED, DJ APPROVED, but is re-mastered and hotter than ever.

Continuing on in 2010, cRAIG's 20th Anniversary year as a DJ, this is only the first of many releases this year from cRAIG, founding member of the Billboard chart topping production team, The Orange Factory, the Oliver Twisted to John Creamer & Stephane K's “I LOVE YOUâ€, former label manager/remixer/a&r for Yoko Ono's Mind Train and much more. Look out for more collaborations with Alan T, along with DJ partner in crime, Manny Ward (Contorto), Joi Cardwell, Chris G and other top notch talent.

“2010...it's TIME!!!â€-cRAIG

Slanted Black...no limits, no boundaries....IT'S ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!!!

assartpart2.jpg

FEEDBACK thus far:

Louie Devito: It's in my mix this Sat night on BPM :)

Ray Briones: Thanks again for the GREAT promo. LOVE THIS TRACK.......LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

cRAIG mITCHELL feat. ALAN T - I SMELL ASS (Dj Dextro Asstronomik Dub)

Robert Owens: Love it

Dennis Ciallela: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Jerome Farley: THANKS! Can’t wait to play this wknd.