Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tony Draper I.D.'s

kvanzile9

ok that free cd they gave out at exit "tony draper's cd"...anyone know some songs...i know:

Robbie Tronco-"Ladies and gentlemen"

Mike Ski-"into the future"

and the christmas remixes....any know the names of any of those other songs on the cd that was passed out December 22nd at EXIT especially tracks 8 and 13!!!

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit,Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!

10 - eurythmics - seventeen again

11 - plasmic honey - exorcism

..thats all i know unfortunatly.

oh and id be happy to let you copy it but my comp at home doesnt have the technology but if you want to wait till 1/24/01 i plan on putting on my computer i have up at school (very fast connection) but im sure someone else will put it out before then (i would hope)

thanx alot everyone...good songs with good beats......now if anyone can tell me song 5 and 13 ill be the happiest person on earth!!! i love song 8 though...phat ass song!!! who's going to exit friday??? I AM!! see ya there ....peace

------------------

For Guestlist To Exit,Cream, or Webster Hall E-Mail Me.... Kvanzile9@hotmail.com

SN: KyleVZ99

My Your Pupils Are Big.....ECSTASY!!!