Clubplanet Nightlife Community

VANESSA CONDE & INAYA DAY LIVE on Pennsylvania Ave Main MegaStage Sunday 6/13 FREE!

jonpito

one nation, one Capital, over 500k people! ALL AGES!

Miami/NYC's VANESSA CONDE takes control of the mega main stage and shakes the grounds of the nation's Capital with the sounds of Tribal and Electro House ( and some Neo-FREESTYLE). The BASS will rock you with her performance of "Let The Music Play" (Hollywood blvd remix), the new "An Endless Night" and the signature "Falling Into Love". NYC INAYA DAY will stir the crowds in a frenzy when the tribal beats drop and "Natural High" echoes through the buildings and delivers strong to the audience/ out door dance floor of over 500k people when her anthem "MOVING UP (aint nobody going to hold me.Going to be all i can be. take my problems to the dance floor......)" drops.

Come out and support these ladies as they headline the D.C Capital Pride and the sounds of HOUSE and Dance music PREVAIL. It dont matter about your sex, race, ethnicity, preferences etc. Its all about the music. Feel good music!

LONG LIVE DANCE! LONG LIVE ELECTRO! LONG LIVE HOUSE!

SUNDAY JUNE 13 on Capital Hill. PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE 4-7 street NW Washington DC.

street fest starts around noon. To see Vanessa Conde and Inaya Day take the stage get there around 4pm. Go to the front of the stage and BE LOUD!!

Destune Records loves you! Live long! play strong!

Destune Records

Miami

"The sound Of Your Destiny"