Clubplanet Nightlife Community

gaiser and richie hawtin @ mansion 11.27.10

mrmovement33

this night should be a memorable one. ok so this is total kaos on the dancefloor. i might just go to this just cause these are two of my favorites. this is truely above all genres my favorite music.

i call it minimal acid techno outter space organic cutting edge sounds! constant squeeks and bleeps and a bassline that is vicious, gets u to dance hard and u forget time. it's pure peaceful dance music. the music of tommorow!! the true underground soundxxxxhhahahehehehahahahehehehe. very twisted music. aggressive, sexy, and melodic.

gaiser is nasty!!! this guy plays the most dirtiest techno out there and richie hawtin one of the kings and legends of techno!!!

• 1 month later...

It's been nearly three years since Richie Hawtin has played a set in Miami outside of Winter Music Conference. But if there's one venue that could entice him to return to Miami for one of the most talked about events of the year, it's Mansion. This Thanksgiving weekend the most talked about event of the month takes place at Mansion, as Richie Hawtin prepares to erupt the dance floor with energy! Gaiser will be performing live, as well as a special warm-up set by Miami's own DJ Stryke.

pay attention to gaiser!!! this guy is amazing!!! the music he plays is earth shattering. the beat and bassline are intoxicating!!! this is saw!!! the hellraiser!!! freddy kruger!!! and jason!!!! all mixed in one live setxxxxxhahahehehehahahehe!!!