Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Can Anybody please hook me up with the JP into the future remix? please!

imcd7671

hey, i'm looking for the jp mix too...but i just want to comment a little...i know this might not be called for but listen, imcd, i know using you as an example is bad but i just wanted to say something...you listed here that you want this song and included your email...but from other posts, i've read that in order for you to send ppl stuff, you would need something back...i just think that's ridiculous...i know how hard is for ppl to get stuff and some might be 'exclusive'...but realized this, everyone on this music board are almost always the same ppl...i think we are like family...if someone needs a certain song, then when i get a chance, i will upload it for them and whoever else wants it, just forward it...personally, i used to feel like--damn, i got some good exclusive shit, i ain't letting this out...but being on this board, i feel like sharing cuz other ppl are willing to share too...i just think that's mad love, like tim for serge meth...no meant to offend you or anyone else but i've been thinking about this for awhile...so, no disrespect, i still would rather have a friend than enemy...thanks for time

cwm32.gif

------------------

i used to be conceited, but now i'm perfect...

listen imcd, relax...i ain't trying to bust your balls...nor am i trying to start a verbal war with you on this board...i was just merely making an example, no disrespect intended...i'm sorry if i couldn't hook you up with anything but whatever i have that ppl need, i have been accomodating...it's just so happens that i caught your posts...i mean, this could be up to anyone's opinion and their preferences...i can see you getting upset but like i said, no dis intended, and if so, apologies from me...one

------------------

By the way a check the recent reply in the post "How old is the song Lost in the music -Vinni Cozzi". You wanted daddy's little girl I reposted it again asking if you still needed it cause i did not have a chance to send it at that time. You never responded. Take a look.

that's luv...hehehehe...peace baby...

btw, would love daddys' little girl...thanks bro...and like i tell everyone, if you need something, let me know and if i have it, i mos def will send to you...one

gqsmuv58@aol.com

------------------