Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JACINTA "Always Beside Me" new release

jonpito

More releases from Destune .............made in Miami. Check out international dance artist Jacinta's new song "Always Beside Me" with guest vocals from Angie of Freestyle Group Sequel and Laurie Miller of the original Freestyle group xpose/Expose, Vic the kid (Los Sucios) & the late SANDEE's last cameo vocal appearance. This was to be SANDEE's release, But after her passing it was decided that Jacinta would respectfully fill her shoes in the project. Sandee known for her original days as part of x-pose/Expose and her self titled singles "Your The One ( My Heart Beats For) ", "Love Desire" and "Notice Me". "Notice Me" house version spanish vocal speach can be heard as a sample or full vocal on everything from Mighty Dub cats "Magic Carpet Ride" to The Cube Guys "Te Qiero" under the Roger sanchez imprint. Jacinta "Always Beside Me" is Available on I tunes & most digital sites. House, dance, electro, progressive,tribal versions available.