Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wmc 2011 is coming who do u wanna see?

mrmovement33

my top 5 parties will be.

1. mobilee records feat anja schneider, ralf kollmann, alexi delano, rodriguez jr, pan pot, and friends.

2. minus records feat heartthrob, gaiser, richie hawtin, troy pierce, magda, and friends.

3. dirtybird records feat. claude von stroke, jules and moss, worthy, justin martin, and friends

4. psycophant slags feat. adultnapper and mr. c

5. JON COWAN PRES SHINE @ THE shelborne feat. dave seaman, desyn masiello, and jonathan cowan.

11. sunday school the lost weekend. a stellar line-up of the best electronic music has to offer. get lost in the minus records room or maybe boyz noise.

What about the cadenza records showcase feat reboot, robert dietz, and one of my favs luciano and michel cleis maayan nidam IS A SEXY FEMALE DJ.

sunday is a whos who of house and techno. with some of my fav like FRANCIS HARRIS "ADLULTNAPPER", "SOLOMUN", STIMMING" davide squillace, DUBFIRE, dj three.

desolat records feat. loco dice, martin buttrich, mathias kaden and matthias tanzmann and sex ooppps i mean seth troxlerxxxxxxxhhahahehehahahehehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...