Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Freestyle & house music invade calle ocho fest 3/11

jonpito

The Miami 808 BASS IS GOING TO DROP! Wepa.fm,Adicted To Radio.com,1CLUB.FM, Destune Records,Kiwanis Club of Little Havana Calle Ocho fest 2012 and 1 million people flooding the streets for Calle Ocho Miami for the biggest block party in the U.S . FREESTYLE & HOUSE INVADE CALLE OCHO 19 Ave & SW 8th Street: JOHNNY O "Fantasy Girl" "Highways of Love",Vanessa Conde "Falling Into Love" "Let The Music P...lay" "For You" " I Truly Love" "An Endless Night", Rosie "I'...m The One" " Forever Loving You" , Nyasia "Now & Forever" "Who's Got Your Love" & Ray Guell "Just Another Lover" "You Took my Heart" "IN Your Eyes & new release, Madeline Red " Come Back To Be", Susan maria from Company B & More info tba.........(Its going to be like those all ages, free power 96 & Hot105 fm EDM & Bass concerts at the parks back in the day, but with both classic and new faces). MIAMI MARCH 2012 : Winter Party, Winter Music Conference, Miami Music Week, Ultra fest Weekend, Calle Ocho..........MUSIC NON STOP!

• 2 weeks later...

Vanessa Conde & Rosie Showtime TODAY BE THERE BY 3:30 PM to see DESTUNE RECORDS throw down HOUSE & FREESTYLE DANCE MUSIC. 19 ave & sw 8th street calle ocho ! All ages no cover! ROSIE stage time 4:20 PM, Vanessa Stage Time 5:20 PM. ( Ray Guell "You Took My Heart" "Just Another Lover" & Johnny O "Fantasy Girl", as heard on classic Power 96, right after.