Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Heroes: Kenny Larkin, Shadow Child, Beiak Records, Warboy @ Egg London 08.09

September Heroes will be celebrating the sixth birthday of Beiak Records, the label owned by Inigo Surio, aka Largo. Headling will be Detroit native Kenny Larkin, whose 20 year history of creating some of the most timeless and soulful techno is unquestionable.

He will be joined by residents Largo and Raphael Mello plus a host of talent from the Beiak label, which has a stable output of new and established artists with mixes and remixes from Dave Angel, Jim Masters and Flip (String Theory), LOVERDOSE, Riva Starr, Tomoki Tamura and many more.

Shadow Child, Dave Spoon's newest moniker, will headlining Room Two once again to deliver his fresh sound combining two-step garage flavoured house. His original productions and remixes are coming out thick and fast on the coolest labels, including Dirtybird, and really have hit the nail on the head. With Joe Robots, alongside residents Warboy and Jojo De Freq, this forward thinking dancefloor completes the consistently high quality package that makes Heroes one of the stand out nights in London right now.

Line Up:

GROUND FLOOR - Beiak Records 6th Birthday

Kenny Larkin

Inigo Surio

Le Jockey

Geshe Ewing

Joolzski

Raphael Mello

MIDDLE FLOOR

Shadow Child

Joe Robots

JoJo De Freq

Warboy

GARDEN

LOVERDOSE

Raye

Hertzen

Ram

LOFT

Plastic Fondue

Kenny Larkin is a man who needs no introduction. His impressive 20-year history of creating arguably some of the most timeless, soulful techno ever created, is unquestionable. But, to the newer generation of club-goers, who aren't aware of his contributions, 2012 serves as the year to re-establish his position as one of the most valuable forces in dance music today. On his popularity, Larkin states: "I'm more like the artist's artist. I've had very successful electronic artists tell me constantly how much I've influenced them, but, to the newer generations of club-goers, my name might not be as well known. I like to say, I'm famous for not being famous!" -KL

Shadow Child made his debut via the mighty Dirtybird early in 2012, mostly thanks to the EP's lead track "String Thing" dominating Eats Everything' and Claude Vonstroke's DJ sets, the World over.This new alias for one of House music's already known names has turned down an exciting path with underground bass-led grooves plus all the quirks and depth you'd expect in the cooler rooms around the globe. Remixes and DJ dates are filling the diary as a new musical dawn begins.. the Shadow Child is no more a 'side-Project', it's here to stay.

RA Tickets: RA Tickets: Heroes with Kenny Larkin, Shadow Child, Beiak Records, Warboy at Egg, London

Club Tickets: Heroes Beiak Records Birthday with Kenny Larkin, Shadow Child, Inigo Surio, Warboy tickets, 8 Sep 2012 - Clubtickets.com

Egg Club

200 York Way

N7 9AX, London

[ATTACH=CONFIG]43837[/ATTACH]

Egg London