Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Event: Turnt: Araabmuzik, Heroes x Villains, Loudpvck and MORE! at 1015 Folsom, Fri,

clubmaster

1015 Folsom, Emissions Festival, Child's Play Records, and Dj Dials Present - Turnt - featuring araabMUZIK - Live! Heroes x Villains - Live! Loudpvck Branchez with UltraViolet (Trap City) G Jones // Buku Brrrang-A-Dang ft Remy Fox (ham on everything) Skulltrane // Trevor Kelly Nebakaneza // Kidnapped FRIDAY, April 26TH, 2013 10P-3A 21+ ONLY VIDEOS araabMUZIK dubstep live @ 1500M2 | Warsaw 2,932,703 views on YouTube araabMUZIK Flippin A Beat 802,430 views on YouTube araabMUZIK MVP Of The MPC Vol. One 873,546 views on YouTube HEROES X Villains Live At Terminal West 1,663 views on YouTube araabMUZIK Documentary 163,439 views on YouTube FKi - Smash Mouth [prod. By Heroes x Villains] 58,554 views on YouTube araabmuzikmvp.com araabMUZIK on Facebook araabMUZIK on Soundcloud Araabmuzik Born Abraham Orellana in Providence, Ri, the middle child of two other siblings, he grew up with an affection to music starting at a very young age. “I’ve been drumming since the age of 3. When I was around 10, I started getting into keyboard and producing my own music.†Half Dominican and Guatemalan, he confesses that his Hispanic heritage has influenced his music to a degree. With his mom being a one-time professional singer he’s been around melodies and beats his entire life, however; growing up in Providence… it’s natural to assume Hip-Hop not having much of an influence in the city, considering that’s it sprawled so far away in New England. “There’s definitely a lot of Hip-Hop here. You’ll find a lot of local rap groups, solo artists out here that are trying make it, it’s just the fact that we’re not on the map like that just yet.†Having found much success working with Dipset members Cam’Ron, Duke Da God, Hell Rell and others, he’s also shopped beats to Young Jeezy, Ludacris, Cassidy, Gucci Man, Young Dro and Fabolous. With his rapid beat making techniques, it’s easy to understand why it’s getting him on shows from state to state because it’s amazing to see. “I’ve been getting booked buy clubs lately to do shows performing on my MPC live. It’s something different and unique, and it puts me in a position to be a trendsetter, but on the other hand - it’s allowing other producers in the crowd to hear my sound and see what I’m doing but I don’t think you can really duplicate what I’m doing.†Putting a name on how to define his music and style is a daunting task, but under the fabric of his beats still lies a blueprint from the influences of Dr. Dre, Swizz Beats, Alchemist, Just Blaze, Scram Jones, Pete Rock, 9th Wonder, Hi-Tek, DJ Khalil and Heatmakers. These famous producers vicariously helped in perfecting his craft to the point now that it’s a full time job. “When I first started making beats, I went from the keyboard to a software program and to an MPC. My motivation at that time was just for the fact that I wanted to hear and make my own music. All my old beats on the keyboard where like a good 3-4 minutes long and as I got better, so did the beats.†Not really needing much for motivation when making a new beat is natural. “I’m not the type that needs to smoke a blunt or have a drink to be creative. “I just sit down and think of what I’m going to do or how I’m going to do it. It doesn’t take long… no more than ten minutes for me to complete a beat. It’s always like 10-15 minutes the most and then I’m done.†As his talents continue to move him forward, don’t ever think leaving his hometown is in the plans. “Growing up in Providence, I was blessed because I didn’t have to go through a lot of the things that other people that I know in places like Boston and New York had to go through. I was raised by both my mom and my pops and their still together this day. Besides, it doesn’t matter where I’m from just so long as the people keep liking my beats - that’s all that matters.†Heroes x Villains on Facebook Heroes x Villains on Soundcloud HEROES X VILLAINS Armed with this experience, roots in punk/hardcore and an appreciation for Southern rap music, Heroes x Villains start their ascent with warbling, bass heavy, electronic dance music remixes of Waka Flocka Flame's 'Oh Let's Do It' and Gucci Mane's 'Lemonade'. These, a remix of Lil' Jon and Diplo's 'U Don't Like Me' and several others make up 'We Off That,' their first mixtape which garners critical acclaim. Less speakers burst into flames these days but Heroes x Villains DJ sets remain as caustic as ever. Stage diving and raucous mosh pits are regular occurrences; champagne spraying in every direction and half naked women moving in ways their parents wouldn't likely approve of come standard. The raw, occult like energy and track selection is a manifestation of how Disaster and fans of Heroes x Villains choose to live: shameless, unrepentant, maximalist hedonism. Heroes x Villains barreled into 2012 as diverse and dangerous as ever. Beginning in early January, they introduced the weekly 'BLXRRD Oxt' series, manipulating records like Young Jeezy's ode to intoxication 'Wxy 2 Gxne' and England's dark pop princess Charlie XCX 'Nuxlear Seaxonx' into soundtracks for a haunting, drug-addled haze. And in February, showcasing the two year progression of Southern rap music fusing with electronic dance elements, comes rising Atlanta rap group FKi's mixtape 'Transformers In The Hood' produced by Diplo, Heroes x Villains and Atlanta Edm producer Mayhem. With genre-bending, rule breaking unpredictability as their calling card, it's pointless to attempt to figure out what Heroes x Villains may do next... best to just sign the waiver and enjoy the ride LOUDPVCK on Facebook Loudpvck on Soundcloud LOUDPVCK You are all familiar with a little movement called trap infiltrating the dance music scene. We present you with 2 forerunners of the movement, Kenny Beats and Ryan Marks. The duo Loudpvck (pronounced Loudpack) work collectively from two different coasts, L.A and NY, to bring us those sounds straight from the underground. Tickets: After purchasing a ticket through Eventbrite, you will receive an email with your tickets attached as a PDF. Please Print out your tickets and bring them with you on the night of the event. All events are 21+ | Please bring valid identification | No Refunds