Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sal Dano - Alone

tranza

Originally posted by tranza:

LOL

There is a first time for everything..

I gotta give credit where credit is due..

I mean, look at his other tracks., THIS IS THE POLICE COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!

Can't even compare the two..

Aw cmon Tranza.....you have to admit, that song MOVED dance floors in its time! Maybe not the most clever of vocals, but it still rocks out.

BG

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!

tranza: whats up? i checked out this track today and let me say WOW!.. sounds a little hexish and a little whitneyish but its dfferent. i have to say it gave me chills just listening to it in my house.. (also considering i just broke up with my girl, so it has that extra feeling).. anyway, my boys cd says "alone" (sal dano) but it says JP at the end.. i know what doesnt stand for jonathan peters so maybe thats the name of the vocalist.. i dunno?? ill keep u updated if i find out anything else... (how did i miss this one?)

Originally posted by tranza:

I hope your joking...

cwm6.gif

Actually I wasnt. I like it and I throw it on every now and then when I want to remember the old days...

BG

------------------

Underground will live forever baby!!..We just like ROACHES....we never die...always livin!