Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pete Bones - Don't You Want Me/My Definition Part 2 (Pangea)

djsamer

Cover-PeteBones-Part2_zpsa11ac8e0.jpg

To Purchase or Hear Samples on Beatport, please click here.

Artist: Pete “The Shaker†Bones

Name: “Don’t U Want Me / My Definition†Part 2

Release Date: July 14, 2014 Exclusive to Beatport, July 28, 2014 Worldwide

Label: Pangea Recordings

Catalog: PANG-046

Mixes: Original, Samer & DJ*B, Sean McClellan, and Alejandro R

Management: SMP3 Music UK (Welcome To SMP3)

Distribution: INgrooves Fontana (INgrooves Music Group | Global Music Distribution, Marketing and Publishing Services for Today's Music Community)

Widespread Support From: Danny Tennaglia, Richie Hawtin, Paul Oakenfold, Above & Beyond, Dubfire, Lonya, Kiss FM, Guy J, Marcelo Vasami, Maceo Plex, Dark Soul Project, Amplify & Destroy, Andy Redanka, Issac, Jamie Stevens, Tini Tun, Chris Fortier, Darin Epsilon, Silinder, Alex Nemec, Tim Benjamin, Mitch Alexander, Guille Quero, Anderson Noise, Dark Soul Project, Pav Parrotte, Benoit, Andi Durrant, Graziano Raffa, Douglas, Madloch, TR20, Martin Garcia, Dan Mangan, Gavyn Mytchel, Ranj Kaler, Leon Windsor, Ariel Macedo, Flash Brothers, Rob H, Andy King, Denis A, Ian French, and more...

Description:

Part 2 of the EP has a new Original, as well as remixes from Samer & DJ*B, Sean McClellan, and Alejandro R.

Pete’s Original Mix of My Definition is a warm and exciting techno track with progressive influence laden with melodies and Pete’s signature sounds.

Label boss Samer and studio partner DJ*B remix the Original into their signature sound of deep bass lines and hypnotic melodies. Sean McClellan turns in a dark and brooding remix of Don't You Want Me, while Alejandro R keeps true to the vibe of the Original.

Part 1 was supported by Hernan Cattaneo, Nick Warren, Richie Hawtin, Chris Fortier, Microtrauma, Lonya, Kiss FM, Guy J, Marcelo Vasami, Booka Shade, Silinder, Tilt, Denis A, CID Inc, Andrea Cassino, Issac, Baunder, Namespace, Gavyn Mytchel, Dale Middleton, Tini Tun, Aiden, Betoko, Ian French, Andy King, Alex Nemec, and Dan Mangan.

http://www.Facebook.com/pangearecordings

For more information. please “Like†the Official Pangea Recordings Facebook Page by clicking here.

Thanks for the support!

For more information. please “Like†the Official Pangea Recordings Facebook Page by clicking here.

For more information. please “Like†the Official DJ Samer Facebook Page by clicking here.