Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CoolJunkie T-Shirts On Sale Now!

Guest nickjunkie

Guest nickjunkie

cooljunkie_tees.gif

We only have a limited number of the first run t-shirts (a collector's item if you will ;)) so we're making them available to you ForumJunkies first before we offer them to all members tomorrow.

Both versions are $18, and they'll ship on Thursday March 4th. You can also pick them up from our office on South Beach if you want them in time for the CoolJunkie / BBC party.

Click here to order yours...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nickjunkie
do the big boobies come with the shirt?

negotiable based on offer. there is a possibility that we could hire some if that's a deal breaker

Guest JMT

Ummm...who determines what big and normal are? ;)

>:( well, i had heard that the old ones ran "big." e.g. a medium was more like a large on the average person.

Guest LeVeL
cooljunkie_tees.gif

We only have a limited number of the first run t-shirts (a collector's item if you will ;)) so we're making them available to you ForumJunkies first before we offer them to all members tomorrow.

Both versions are $18, and they'll ship on Thursday March 4th. You can also pick them up from our office on South Beach if you want them in time for the CoolJunkie / BBC party.

Click here to order yours...

God Dam it I cant access the link, my job has a fucking intranet. So I wanted to ask Nick do u accept Credit Card or Debit card adjustments.I for sure want mine before they run out. Also is there any deliveries available.

Guest nickjunkie
Nick, will I be able to pick up my CJ shirt at HQ on Friday around 2pm or so? I got the address but not sure what kind of hours you will have during WMC.

Thanks!

You think we're going to be in the office during our Nikki's event? ;)

We'll leave it with the front desk for you :)