Guest nickjunkie

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dnb_chick

I don't think my rack will fit in a s/m... lol

im gonna have the same problem......

Nick whats up with the size L tanks for us well endowed chicks????

:D

Guest LeVeL
And I care about what Carmen Electra does? I dont think so. ::)

But Carmen Electra is a hottie who looks good in whatever she wear no matter what it is.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nickjunkie
so... i am the only reject who "threw the flag up" for Ultra.  or at least i didnt see anyone else wearing one.

Very proud of you! :)

Nah, I wore mine all day on Friday and even to Space for PVD. The guys recording the PVD DVD got a nice shot of my shirt and me yelling "Cooljunkie loves PVD"!!! Too freakin funny! ;D ;D ;D

this is true, I was right by her side, and I do recall her sticking her boobies out to me immediately after and saying, "Nick better appreciate that!"..... you are the best C---- she definitely will have the CJ name on that DVD should they chooose to use that clip=-==

Guest ddg

werd...last friday was the bomb...i am officially alive and back into the rotation...when we all going out again?? :o

Guest LeVeL
Nah, I wore mine all day on Friday and even to Space for PVD. The guys recording the PVD DVD got a nice shot of my shirt and me yelling "Cooljunkie loves PVD"!!! Too freakin funny! ;D ;D ;D

Yeah Nick I saw this in person too, Carisa put her boobs in the way of the camera to promote Cooljunkies name. So for marketing reason Carisa's boobs has increased the marketing value for cooljunkie.