Clubplanet Nightlife Community

On a serious note...

V. Barbarino

Guest LeVeL
I just wanted to say

FUCK DAVID BOSTON AND FUCK THE FISH!!

GO JETS!!!

Saleen, you should get use to saying his name because your Jets corners are not gonna be able to cover our receivers. And we got a better running game than your Jets do...Ohh and one last thing we got a better defense than your Jets....hahahaa Checkmate!!!Dolphins

I thought we kept this board non drama or stupid saleen bullshiting, dont want it to get like clubplanet, cmon moderators!!!

Guest JMT

FIRSTLY... this should be in the Chat Forum

SECOND... you're from NJ, why arent you a Giants fan?

J-E-T-S.... SUCK SUCK SUCK!

Guest endymion

I have no objections to creating an entire dedicated form specifically for trashing New York teams. Who wants to moderate? Levelistic?

Guest LeVeL
I have no objections to creating an entire dedicated form specifically for trashing New York teams.  Who wants to moderate?  Levelistic?

I'll be more than happy to moderate. I cant stand all these New York team they all suck...from the Yankees to the Rangers I hate them all.

last time i checked they both play in nj and both are nyc teams... so why would i like the giants over the jets???

cuz the giants fans have more class!!!!!!!!!!!

oooops i 4got ur the saleen, so being a jets fan just comes more natural 2 u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o

i had 2 that was just open....im just fawkin with ya nick!!!!!!!!i cant let an opporitunity like that go by!!!!!!!!! oh and saleen ur lucky i dont play raquetball!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Guest JMT

last time i checked they both play in nj and both are nyc teams... so why would i like the giants over the jets???

they didnt used to.  Polo grounds, then to Shea....

youre the first Jet fan i know from NJ, as opposed to  100 NJ giants fans!

I thought we kept this board non drama or stupid saleen bullshiting, dont want it to get like clubplanet, cmon moderators!!!

Go blow somebodies whistle beotch ! ! ! ! !

Guest ddg

new jersey devils, giants, and mets fan...but i only follow hockey....devils down here next tues (23rd) to whip up on the panthers...wooohoo.. ;D