Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who was the super star Dj who played the patio

Guest LeVeL

Guest LeVeL

Anybody know who was the supposive Superstar Dj that played the patio @ Space on Sunday. Because I left early that day cuz I had to work.I wasn't able to view the superstar guess Dj. So who was it? Anybody know.

Guest pod

Supposed to be Morillo. From what I know, he didn't play since Sander had those DVJ units and it would have been a bitch to take them out in the middle of the set, and swap them for Erick's stuff.

Supposed to be Morillo. From what I know, he didn't play since Sander had those DVJ units and it would have been a bitch to take them out in the middle of the set, and swap them for Erick's stuff.

Man, I was COMPLETELY sober that night and those things were making me trip out!!! Very cool! I think Rabbit in the Moon also used one of those in their set at Ultra.

Guest LeVeL

Ohh well Space would of thought of that before promoting that shit and making it a fuss for intriguement.

Guest trancelator

Yeah, that sucks. I saw a lot of people wearing Morillo shirts during Sander's set, so the anticipation was definitely there.

Guest JMT

i finally hit the patio at 8am, i dont know who was out there then but it was more packed then i had ever seen it in my limited number of trips outside there.

errrrrrrr yea when I walked by space I saw the lineups for the night

tom novy opening

sander from 2-7

roland (superstar???) 7-12

I didnt really give a shit (figured i'd get to hear a nice chunk of a proper sander set) until I walked upstairs and found out Roland and Sander were tag-teaming (ie. playing brief sets and constantly switching it up)

dunno whos bright idea that was but it was pretty stupid if you ask me

:P

Guest rocky05

Roly wasn't tagging up with Sander K, it was Tom Novy. Erik Morillo was supposed to play right after (about 9am) but never made it, which is why Roly began playing, But again never tagged with Sander K or anyone else for that matter.

Roly played an amazing set that kept space open till 2pm. I heard NV closed at 1:30pm.

Top WMC sets (no particular order)

-Roland (nikki beach) (Space afterhours)

-Carl Cox (crobar)

-Infusion (Ultra)

-Sasha & Digweed (Ultra)

Guest cool1g

heh - the only reason i even went to Space for the afterhours was that Morillo said himself when Crobar closed at 5am that he was going to play at Space!!! :-[

having said that, Novy and Sander played a really cool and fun set with lots of mashups...though they did trainwreck more than anyone in recent memory! ;D

Guest bcnjunkie

I saw Morillo at Crobar earlier, you didn't miss anything special in case you wanted to see him at Space !

Guest sobe2004

That's not true . . . EM and LP got into an argument about his appearance . . .

Guest pod

That's not true . . . EM and LP got into an argument about his appearance . . .

Possibly that. Though the tech side was a contributing factor. I saw Erick's assistant bitching about that part.

Guest sobe2004

Possibly that. Though the tech side was a contributing factor. I saw Erick's assistant bitching about that part.

I am not sure about anything on the tech side . . . I just know that EM was pissed about the flyers . . . also have heard that certain employees are now entirely BANNED from space . . . developing . . .