Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Highlight of WMC...

TufTribe

Guest lyrik

I left Crobar before Cox went on....I couldn't take one more track from the guy before him or I was gonna go insane. Toxic :-X

Guest endymion

Holy crap, that night with Carl Cox at Crobar seems like a year ago at this point. That room was off the chain! Even cooler that night was the other vibe upstairs, I loved that.

The highlight of my week was all day Friday. I kept hearing some of my favorite songs from listening to Radio One for the last couple of months, but every time I heard one and looked up it was being performed live. I love that.

And the Marques Wyatt thing that we pulled off did not suck.

Guest coach
The highlight of my week was all day Friday.  I kept hearing some of my favorite songs from listening to Radio One for the last couple of months, but every time I heard one and looked up it was being performed live.  I love that.

Hey Tech! Sorry I missed you on Friday. I went in to work for a 2 hour job and it ended up being 5, of course, so I didn't get to Nikki's until after dark. I think I saw you once, but it was so freaking packed, I couldn't get to you. Anyway, I'll see you soon and get you that DVD.

Guest bcnjunkie

techjunkie had a hat on  ???  I missed that !

several highlights: Giving a ride to Smoking Jo and Keoki at Ultra

Meeting the incredibly nice guys from Lexicon Avenue

Lee Cabrera huming "shake it" really loud in the middle of the street (a little on the wasted side)

Guest bcnjunkie
Good hangin' with you for a few events bcnjunkie!!

;)

dude ! It was great to hang with ya and Freda... had a blast at Carl Cox

Sets: Nick Warren @ Nerve

Oakenfold @ Space

Way Out West @ Ultra

Other "fun" things: Tiesto video shoot & meeting him

Meeting Nick Warren

Getting so drunk on Mon night that

I was home in bed by 130am

Must say that this was my FIRST WMC and I feel I did it right. Had a few nights of hardcore clubbing, a few sober days/nights, met many people I plan to keep in touch with (namely EVJunkie), had an overall positive experience.

Now its time to sleep for a few days!!!! Goodnight! ;D

Guest lyrik
Mark Lewis was also bangin' it out. Too much for ya, huh??

TECHNO baby!!

Yes too much monotony...sounded like he was bangin the same track for over an hour. Mixing skills were great, but couldn't take the track selection with about the only diversion being a remix of Toxic. Thats alright though I heard plenty of superb sets by way of Farina, Derrick and others.

Yes too much monotony...sounded like he was bangin the same track for over an hour. Mixing skills were great, but couldn't take the track selection with about the only diversion being a remix of Toxic. Thats alright though I heard plenty of superb sets by way of Farina, Derrick and others.

Should have stuck around for Coxy!!

Guest Diabolique

the one highlight I was really hoping for never happened... *sigh*

but, there were many unexpected treats abound, my most treasured was when Zabiela played a remix of Bjork at Ultra, that just made my day ;)