Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland Pre-conference warm up Marathon set: 2.28.0

Guest biznation00

Guest duckster34

Is this event really no cover @5am? :D

Is there a certain time that we need to be there before they start charging for cover?

I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW MORNING ;D ;D ;D

[glow=red,2,300]It's going to kick hard ass![/glow]

Guest zero
Oh Yeah!!! Carisa and Bianca on the dance floor...can't miss that!!  Carisa I'm there like a bear!

I didn't think you would go but I guess I will be there...Bling you better be there or I'm coming after you..and Zero too.. ::)  

[glow=red,2,300] Rise and Shine Everybody!![/glow]

i would really love to go... im going to space but early and the girl im going with has to be home by 4am ... unless i can get in back free or reduced comp then i will come back.... if anyone knows to get in free or reduced give me a pm... or response to the post....... but hopefully i can go and see the cj peeps..

Guest zero

i dont know either... he was playing some really soft stuff.. but the real question is what was up with the crowd ::) hey levelistic man where what happened to my bacardi 151 ;D

Guest pod
Just got back from Space. (2:50am)

Nice NEW sound system  :o

A bit too loud I think, that's why we had that 5 minute low (no sound)

Too loud? What the hell were you on? Wait until next week.

Guest LeVeL
::)  hey levelistic man where what happened to my bacardi 151  ;D

Sorry Zero, I'll make it up to you next week, I left early and decided to go to Priviledge..I wasn't feeling Roland so I decided to look else where where there was a better vibe.

Guest biznation00

Roland played about an hour's worth of a set till about 1:45am & then Cue took over after that. The system was running at about 25% all nite to slowly break it in. Louis & Nick were tweakin & workin' on the system throughout Roly's set to the point that the music on the dance floor shut off for a full 5 minutes +. What are you supposed to do as a dj when you got 2 guys in the booth turning knobs & hittin' buttons to get the sound just right on the system's 1st nite? Kinda makes it a lil' impossible to work into your set doesn't it??

Anyway, if you stayed for the terrace then you know.