Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roland Pre-conference warm up Marathon set: 2.28.0

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

Gonna make this as simple as possible...

Who: Roland

What: Marathon Terrace Set 5am-Close

When: This Sunday Morn' (Feb.28th)

Where: Space Terrace

Why:a preview of what to expect this Conference, some surprises & a wad of cool sh_t to take home from us as a Thank you to you!

What else:  over 30 Roland Marathon t-shirts to hand out on Sunday morn' along with a bunch of live Roland CDs.  If you're there then chances are you'll get some!

No Cover Tv will be there, so I'm gonna try & behave so Mom doesn't see me act up on TV. :P

Stephan Luke Vs Cue in the Mainroom

Biznation00@msn.com

See u bright & early on The Space Terrace!  ;)

Guest LeVeL
Gonna make this as simple as possible...

Who: Roland

What: Marathon Terrace Set 5am-Close

When: This Sunday Morn' (Feb.28th)

Where: Space Terrace

Why:a preview of what to expect this Conference, some surprises & a wad of cool sh_t to take home from us as a Thank you to you!

What else:  over 30 Roland Marathon t-shirts to hand out on Sunday morn' along with a bunch of live Roland CDs.  If you're there then chances are you'll get some!

No Cover Tv will be there, so I'm gonna try & behave so Mom doesn't see me act up on TV. :P

Stephan Luke Vs Cue in the Mainroom

Biznation00@msn.com

See u bright & early on The Space Terrace!  ;)

Lets see, Lets see I might have to wake up early for dis

Guest LeVeL

I thought you didn't like Roland. ???

I didn't but in the last 4 months or so..he has won me over....But on a day like this I expect him to bring his A game to the decks. Also he plays a lot of the house tracks that I have on my CD player on my car.

Guest rocky05

Oh yeah!!! This is a great way to get things going right before wmc. I know i'll be there and i'm not gonna behave. Biz, you better get that liver ready for some hard work. ;D

Guest LISALOCA

Oh Yeah!!! Carisa and Bianca on the dance floor...can't miss that!! Carisa I'm there like a bear!

I didn't think you would go but I guess I will be there...Bling you better be there or I'm coming after you..and Zero too.. ::)

[glow=red,2,300] Rise and Shine Everybody!![/glow]

Guest biznation00

Unfortunately there's no afterhours list for this guys... It's the 1am list...  

However, it's not everyday that we make & hand out Roland tees & cds.  If you stay for the long run till sunrise then chances are you'll get you're shirt & cd.  not to mention a kick ass time, cuz i'm makin' sure this party goes off as silly as possible, with one word in mind- FUN!

ps. it's no secret that Roly has a NASTY program for this Marathon...

Guest biznation00
No cover?? that's goos now is this like a regular weekend or do we have to act all  conservative and shit? ???

More like come as silly as possible & ready for a good time. I'm bringin' my bag of tricks (Air horns, 3ft balloons & other stupid stuff).  

Guest r3nz0

More like come as silly as possible & ready for a good time.  I'm bringin' my bag of tricks (Air horns, 3ft balloons & other stupid stuff).  

Ok Biz, we get it. You're gonna be silly. :P

Guest LISALOCA

I just got an e-mail from another site and they are talking about the Roland marathon..so it seems to me that it's going to be packed.