Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TECHJUNKIE

CrzyC1414779017

Guest endymion

I don't sleep because I'm actually a computer.

I'm like a Fembot, except that I'm a boy and I chase strippers instead of Austin Powers. In the meantime, my spare mental cycles power this web site.

Guest pod

Techjunkie used to be a mild-mannered website programmer, til us Junkies got ahold of him. Using a prototype biocybernetic interface stolen from the CIA, we put a WiFi module in his brain so he can chase said strippers, and work on the site at the same time. The downside is, it's still in beta, so occasionally you'll see a glitch in the site programming, usually to the effect of "The latest mix compilation from $50 and that's all I got? Come on! Oscar G is quite a piece of work".

Guest endymion

This one time Nick accidentally posted this photo that Pod took of some girl flashing her boobs. My mom heard that I had this new business venture that had something to do with night life and she checked out the site. That photo of that girl's boobs almost got my mom in trouble at her cushy job at NASA.

True story.

I'm going to go and send out the CoolJunkie List for this week. Our mailout system is having problems so we're switching to a new one, hopefully before next week. If you don't get the mailer then don't sweat it, just check the site for updates.

Guest bcnjunkie
Techjunkie used to be a mild-mannered website programmer, til us Junkies got ahold of him. Using a prototype biocybernetic interface stolen from the CIA, we put a WiFi module in his brain so he can chase said strippers, and work on the site at the same time. The downside is, it's still in beta, so occasionally you'll see a glitch in the site programming, usually to the effect of "The latest mix compilation from $50 and that's all I got? Come on! Oscar G is quite a piece of work".

so that's what Nick's been doing, no wonder he's so difficult to reach lately !

Guest LeVeL

So TechJunkie is still in Beta.......we are gonna need to put the finishing touches to release him to the underground world of XXX.lol 8)

Keep on the good work buddy.......

Guest bcnjunkie
Techjunkie is not nick!

I know !, but somebody had to go steal de prototype biocybernetic chip from the CIA & somebody had install the WiFi module in his head !!!.. aaaahhww Nick !, breaking the law for the sakes of the Junkies !