Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys from London coming to Miami, need club info !

Guest andybubbles

Guest bcnjunkie
well since BCN man skipped on the fabulous trance night @ Crobar, Pod and i earned the OMG I died award ...

I didn't skip out !, Infact I arrived with Prince Of Darkness, I had to work the next day ! ;)

Guest bcnjunkie
come on! every1 loves a little trance glow stick action, wasnt it you that went to TIESTO????

guilty !

I was tricked !  >:( I was lured by a promise to hear Tom Stephan and I took the bait !

so do I fall under the OMFG I DIE category ?

p.s. that was such a cheap shot !

Guest andybubbles

again let me thanks everyone for their input. (Apart from Evjunki) I wont get into a slagging match, as im not 16 anynmore but were stil debating on hotels, and trust me mate its not about where your staying but about looks and personality......and i have loads :D lol

So it turns out that miami isnt the best place for hip hop, so we will probably be going to smaller clubs or in the small room of big clubs. We might be staying at radison Deaviillle, but i think it might be too far from south beach, which im guessing is the place to be right?

Guest web_norah

fr that hotel u'll be close enough to the beach.....give smaller clubs a chance -thats where the party is at these days.....

Guest andybubbles

thanks norah. I think the radison should be quite good. and ive already set my eyes on a few clubs, BED, Prive, Tantra, Crobar and club deep.. They sound like the clubs i go to in england. I really cant wait. Me and my mates are so excited. ;)

Guest andybubbles

norah ive just tried to send u a message but it didnt go through. i just saw your message u sent me and tried to reply but it wouldnt work ;)