Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who do you not want to see again/ who sucked?

Guest JMT

Guest JMT

kinda curious to know who people here wanted to see REALLY bad in the past, yet when they finally did, WMC or otherwise, they just blew a fat one. not b/c of outside factors but just b/c they just totally dissapointed you.

(and PLEASE no trance vs. house argument! if you like trance, pick a trance dj that let you down, likewise for house, dont say Tiesto just b/c you hate trance!)

for me there were a few

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest joeygk

Johnny Vicious

D:fuse

Tsunami

00 Fleming

Tony Moran

& Tiesto b/c I hate Trance ;) --- (I'm sorry but I just had to --- any dj who would remix Dave Matthews)

any other time i would agree with u...but last WMC at space, when he opened for Tiesto :o...but i still wouldnt go see him...i could add: Van Helden, Picotto or PVD....

I didnt see that one but I saw him a few months ago in LA and although I didnt see his performance at NV I heard it wasnt top notch. Plus...I cant stand his new CD.

Guest JMT

any other time i would agree with u...but last WMC at space, when he opened for Tiesto :o...but i still wouldnt go see him...i could add: Van Helden, Picotto or PVD....

i agree, Oakey has earned some slack from me (im my mind anyway) ill give him some BOD after the last time i saw him. id still want to see him again.

Guest orlando

timo maas @ HOB las vegas ....wasn't what i expected

judge jules @ ra las vegas ...lot's of cheesy tunes that went nowhere, and he kept using acapellas on everysingle song

Guest joeygk

any other time i would agree with u...but last WMC at space, when he opened for Tiesto :o...but i still wouldnt go see him...i could add: Van Helden

Yeah - def Armand Van Helden -- he does one good remix of spin spin sugar and he thinks he's amazing --- I just remember he played at both Spin & Space one weekend and managed to drop 'La La Land' like 5 times both nights ---- I think he only had 4 records w/ him ---- GARBAGE!

Yeah - def Armand Van Helden -- he does one good remix of spin spin sugar and he thinks he's amazing --- I just remember he played at both Spin & Space one weekend and managed to drop 'La La Land' like 5 times both nights ---- I think he only had 4 records w/ him ---- GARBAGE!

did u ever hear that story about Van Helden at the terrace at Space (Ibiza)? he was playing some wack shit and layered some tracks with Hip Hop vocals..he was basically "booed" and then people started to throw water bottles at him in the booth...

Guest lyrik

I agree Armand is way over-rated, he did however have a better releases than spin spin sugar, but lately his stuff blows.

other than him...just a few more....maybe more later if I can think of them...

Judge Jules

Tall Paul

D:Fuse

Gene Ferris

Jellybean Benetiz

Blake Baxter

Deep Dish (zzzZZZzzzZZZzz)

Saeed & Palash (though one of them is pretty good, the other brings the duo down)

......oh and any Trance DJ ;)

Guest joeygk

I think the same thing about Deep Dish -- 90% of the time they put me to sleep ---- I love Sharam by himself though he goes off and bangs all the big room tracks!  

Judge Jules is also pretty cheezy -- I mean he's alright, but all he plays are huge top-40 club anthems - one after the other!  

Guest JMT

did u ever hear that story about Van Helden at the terrace at Space (Ibiza)? he was playing some wack shit and layered some tracks with Hip Hop vocals..he was basically "booed" and then people started to throw water bottles at him in the booth...

no shit?? that really happened?? wasnt he at the ultra beach party? didnt like him.

Guest LeVeL

Matas I couldn't agree with you any better last year when Oakenfold played before Tiesto @ Space during WMC he totally blew the roof outta the place.........Tiestos set couldn't be comp[ared to Oakenfolds......Oaky was too good that night.

But the biggest disappointment by far has to be Gabriel and Dresden performance @ Space.....eventhough I would like to hear another set from them because they are awesome Producers........Also Steve Lawlers last set at Space was the biggest disappointment for me in the whole year......he basically played like shit...........

And the last disappointment has to be Edgar V for copying Paul Van Dyk........he should try to be more original........he plays too many tracks that resemble.....PVD,AVB, and Tiesto........it seems like he listens to their sets on the internet and the next day goes and buys the record that were played in his set. Its too bad because he has potential but not potential to be original. ;D

Guest vanbuurenfan

i sent a demo to space and they liked me but i had one condition. they had to change the dj booth, take out the turntables and put in a compaq presario with the atomix program. they said they would get back to me..............

wonder whats taking so long ???