Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto

Guest tranceman

Guest pod
CP Miami isnt THAT bad...

You weren't on back in the day. If you were, you'd be of the same mind...other than the people we know that are alright, the place has degenerated into a cesspool, only worth looking at for shits and grins...no real info gets posted there anymore, and if it does, it's usually ripped off from here.

Guest LeVeL

I agree with Pod........in Club Planet you have a lot of people with no absolute knowledge of the music or the clubs they attend. Also you have stupid immature posts that dont make sense of the issue being spoken in the forum. I signed up for Club Planet and I started reading the posts people were putting and I decided to never posts or visit the site again. Fuck Club Planet......I hope that all the rats in it crumble down a hole.

The Moderators of that website have to start doing something to kick half of those people out of the website for their post cant be read again. I just hope those rejects never come here......because if the moderators dont do the job.........I will ;D

Guest pod

Well, like I said, over here, the mods operate in a wrath of god mode, anything crappy, annoying (i.e. Jonyquest)or dramatic gets obliterated, and repeat offenders will be banned.

This board will not sink to the level of that cesspool.

Guest trancelator
annoying (i.e. Jonyquest)quote]

Totally agree. That is the most annoying and stupid thing.

And I hate those stupid signatures.... >:(